Which book contains information about legions?

I assume you’re looking for servitor legions because real entities won’t become your legions out of the blue.

Might want to start there.

4 Likes

I ordered magickal servitors because @darkestknight reommended me these books. He gave mte a list and I jiusr ordered them all.

Ordered them?

1 Like

My internet is poor I can’t gain access to Evoking Eternity.

Would you mind explaining me the steps on how to use the anakim square that summons giants?

Even a little example helps if you’re lazy to explain, I lirerally wouldn’t mind bro.

Why do I want a legion? Lucifer tiold me to retaliate against enemies with a legion.

1 Like

Sorry @anon48079295 bought them

You would open a square the same way you would open a spirit seal, and command the spirits to take form. The Anakim square is found in the Sacred Magick of Abramelin the Mage, which you can find for free on the interwebs.

Then try this:

Chant the incantation until you feel or sense them appear behind you, and then give your command.

4 Likes

You bought legions? Like from a seller?

1 Like

I think he bought a book :thinking:

3 Likes

He ordered a list of books that darkestknight recommended to him

1 Like

I believe I didn’t explain it well I’m sorry. I bought a book called Magickal Servitors

1 Like

Oh okay, lol no problem thanks for explaining. You too @anon84423462

2 Likes

@DraculAlucard in the forum there is an incantation from @Xag_darklight to call some of Belial’s Legions

5 Likes

Where can I find it?

Stop asking for books and books. We gave plenty suggestions of books and resources. Master those first before asking for more and more. You just gotta do the hands on practice. Talk is cheap. You can talk all day til the cows come home but you ain’t getting no where if your not doing the casting. It’s all about experience.

It seems you want to collect history of magick knowledge instead of being a doer of magick. :man_shrugging: Once you a doer , most your questions will be answered cuz you have reference.

1 Like

You’re so annoying he wants a book and then become a doer because a book contains legit info

1 Like

I just ignore it.

Probably here

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-start-with-the-first-gatekeeper-belial/62722?u=

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with books, as long as you don’t take what is written as your own experiences or reality. You still can use it to learn. The more resources the better.

2 Likes

Please tell me you are joking. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I think I’ve seen you before asking for someone to give you legions. I’m with Vel, I think you read the threads about some users getting legions of their own and took them as legions of spirits, while the ones we have are legions of servitors, which is a very different thing.

1 Like