Where`s is this EA`s book excerpt?

Theres this excerpt in one of EAs book when he mentions evoking Paimon
to get his old job back, and Paimon mocked him.
In which book/page was it?
Anybody?
Thank you.

Works of Darkness.

[quote=“Calvin_Klein, post:1, topic:7534”]Theres this excerpt in one of EAs book when he mentions evoking Paimon
to get his old job back, and Paimon mocked him.
In which book/page was it?
Anybody?
Thank you.[/quote]

Works of Darkness, Page 126.

Works of Darkness pp. 110.
He tells a slightly different version of the story in a video.

He tells a slightly different version of the story in a video.[/quote]

Which video? Was that on You Tube, or a video from the evocation course?

He talked about his former job and King Paimon last year in this post, dunno if that’s any use. :slight_smile:

Is there anything specific about it you’re looking for? Text’s easy to search but obviously, not so much with watching hours of video to find one bit, if you can give us some idea what you wanted it might jog someone’s memory.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:7534”]He talked about his former job and King Paimon last year in this post, dunno if that’s any use. :slight_smile:

Is there anything specific about it you’re looking for? Text’s easy to search but obviously, not so much with watching hours of video to find one bit, if you can give us some idea what you wanted it might jog someone’s memory.[/quote]

Oh, I was curious over Paimons reaction to being evoked by EA. Wanted to hear more about this Kings disposition towards magicians. I had heard somewhere, that actually after some time he stopped summoning Paimon because he got kinda “addicted” to this king. Something along the lines of “I found myself evoking him only to be in his presence”.

Thanks! I don’t remember that bit, but I’m not really all that educated on all the books and videos (and don’t have all the courses), but I can tell you I’ve had similar feelings about Ba’el - maybe some spirits just click with some people, and you kind of want to hang out with them and absorb their ambience?

I’m fascinated by Ba’el’s sigil (the one he gave me) and any and all representations of him, he’s like a cool drink on a hot day. But, I know this, so it’s not a huge issue (and no, it’s not a “sex thing”!).

Lon Milo DuQette wrote of accidentally giving a charged sigil to someone by accident (it was inside a guitar) and that person became totally obsessed with horses, which are an attribute of that spirit - I haven’t got the book here but I seem to recall he described it as really affecting this guy’s life in a bad way.

I think obsession is always a risk, but at the same time, you can see it coming and police yourself, the same as if you had some amazing new ice cream and then found you were craving it 24/7, you’d know something had to change.

For that reason, I’m not sure this experience was an attribute of King Paimon, exclusively, but that’s just opinion and I haven’t worked extensively with him - maybe people who have can chip in more insights.

I’ve been over a lot of Koetting’s material and I’ve never come across this, I think you are getting something mixed up.

I have never had that experience with King Paimon myself.

I’ve been over a lot of Koetting’s material and I’ve never come across this, I think you are getting something mixed up.

I have never had that experience with King Paimon myself.[/quote]

Nop, I have a pretty good memory when it comes to quoting.Not to general things, but I do about quoting.
I am not sure when I saw it…It was maybe in one of EAs posts. His experience is not necesarily others, or yours. Everybody is different.
For example, I have read accounts of people saying Belial is a terrific guy (lol), and when I can evoke I can tell you there is no way I will call him up.
Not because he is a king, because I find him to be terrifying for some reason.
(Not that I know him. Is just the vibe I get)

He tells a slightly different version of the story in a video.[/quote]

Which video? Was that on You Tube, or a video from the evocation course?[/quote]

In the Evocation video, as well as in an interview podcast.
The main difference was the emphasis of authority and command.