Where is Amaymon? In new course

Um, perhaps I overstep myself here, but, are not there already NINE powerful, otherworldly psyches that represent aspects of the universe already out there, always seeking to come in regardless of which name they use? In that same vein, I am wholly unwrong to say they are but extensions of the original Ancient Ones of Sumerio-Lvecraftian naming. :x Names merely add or remove layers to the underlining psychic powers one could nigh call elemental in nature; my aforementioned ‘aspects’ of the universe and its psychic\spiritual energies. What need of they for us if we cannot decide on a single name to give them? :slight_smile:

@Lady_Eva, that video…the thumbnail…I don’t even…

@Llaurentieu Sperg. jk

@charles9 Yes, Asmodeus is Aeshma, but still I find it weird how come he’s a gatekeeper, instead of some higher ranking demon. Maybe my conception of “Gatekeeper” is a false one.

@Semyaza They don’t really care what you call them. You could call Satan Marduk and he wouldn’t give a damn. They’re interested in our ascent, for whatever reason (E.A. is planning to find out why this is the case, so stay tuned), not how we view them.

3 Likes

Yes, there are alternate spellings of angels and demons … And some people take the alternate name, and it becomes a mess.An example is Azazel, or Zazel, the spirit of Saturn.
Satan I don’t recall being in the list before, but I know Satan, Belial, Leviathan, and Lucifer are traditional listings.
Amaymon, not the same as Paimon?

1 Like

In Karlssons Goetic Magic, it states Amaymon to open the east gate. Lucifer and East are air, so Amaymon would be as well?