Where can I learn how to call and summon spirits?

Amazon Kindle.

First time i called Raziel i drawn his sigil, stared at it while calling on him till the sigil kinda disappeared from the paper, then i asked him to grant me knowledge (the secret knowledge of the universe) then i put some of my blood on his sigil and left it on my room. The next few days when i lay on my bed in the dark iā€™d start getting this flashes of a bunch of sigils (hundreds, thousands of sigils) within minutesā€¦ then iā€™d close my eyes and see like this golden light, sometimes i could see an eye inside of it. Then other times when i started doing some basic breathing exercises i started to get this bunch of eyes like in the darkā€¦ and things went from there. So if you start seeing things flashing in front of your eyes or in your ā€œmindā€™s eyesā€ as they call itā€¦ thatā€™s quite normal.
Yes you can find Damon Brandā€™s books on amazon.
Things you should start doing are breathing exercises, energy work and meditation.
If you ever see anything kinda scary just relax, call on your angels and guides to shield and ground you.
You should probably get some sage or some type of incense that you like (for cleansing and so on). Maybe get some crystals (clear quartz, smoky quartz) for basic protection.
If youā€™re interested in this side of Magick (with Angels and such) other thing you could start doing is the LBRP and then maybe the Middle Pillar. The Middle Pillar is also a form of Energy Work.

2 Likes