When you suffer in the astral

is it possible for the pain to pass to my physical body ?

i had this pain in the back, it seems that it was because of what something did to me in the astral…i never had such…anyone knows why it happens ?

Supposedly i was bent, twisted and contorted in every possible way…

And not only…

Yes, of course: working on the astral planes and on the person’s astral body is how core shamanic healing works - you enter trance, enter the astral, and then interact with your client’s energy body. (It’s probably how some other methods work, but this one is the most clear-cut example of a practice that I actually know about first-hand.)

You can fuck people up that way as well if you’re so inclined, and I’ve done both and seen tangible results, and this also included on people who had no idea I’d worked on them. Harder when someone’s magickally/spiritually aware, and has various defences, but it can still be done.

And I just posted here about coming out of a dream with something that happened IN the dream (the corners of my mouth being pulled upwards in a grotesque rictus) being enacted on my physical body, and I had to use both spiritual and mundane means to release that tension. I’ve had other experiences that were similar, but that one was the least voluntary and also completely unexpected.

Yes, seems that it was that what happened to my back…

No test though, just someone having fun and i already know who it was…

Namaah.

I don’t feel anythiing now, its like i never had a problem in my life before…

[quote=“sunas, post:3, topic:3114”]Yes, seems that it was that what happened to my back…

No test though, just someone having fun and i already know who it was…

Namaah.

I don’t feel anythiing now, its like i never had a problem in my life before…[/quote]

Eva’s got it spot on about the energetic body’s changes bleeding into the physical experience. I’m curious though, why is Namaah having “fun” with you at your expense? Also why do you say supposedly, are you unsure of what happened?

Yes supposedly means i am unsure.

I would like to be able to remember my dreams, i would like to be able to know what goes on with me at night, i would like to know many things that i don’t know… i am really just a beginner on all of this, even though sometimes my mind gives me so much information, it feels like i know everything, but i don’t.

I made once a ritual to Lilith to call for one succubus…

I ended up with some spirit that says itself to be called Anksha…

I never really got to really know who or what is Anksha…

But it was Anksha who told me that the pain in my back was caused by Namaah while i was sleeping…

The reason for it ?

I am their plaything, i asked for it…

So i can’t really complain, but i would just like to be Aware of it! All!

And i am not =/

Edit : Like for example, Defectron says that he is using the energy that is being stolen from me to do something, he says that the spirits around me around bound to me by him and that he uses them and me to whatever it is, i really don’t know anything about it! Sometimes i feel like i am completely lost and i know nothing…this is one of those times… i wish i could see more, know more…

[quote=“sunas, post:5, topic:3114”]Yes supposedly means i am unsure.

I would like to be able to remember my dreams, i would like to be able to know what goes on with me at night, i would like to know many things that i don’t know… i am really just a beginner on all of this, even though sometimes my mind gives me so much information, it feels like i know everything, but i don’t.

I made once a ritual to Lilith to call for one succubus…

I ended up with some spirit that says itself to be called Anksha…

I never really got to really know who or what is Anksha…

But it was Anksha who told me that the pain in my back was caused by Namaah while i was sleeping…

The reason for it ?

I am their plaything, i asked for it…

So i can’t really complain, but i would just like to be Aware of it! All!

And i am not =/

Edit : Like for example, Defectron says that he is using the energy that is being stolen from me to do something, he says that the spirits around me around bound to me by him and that he uses them and me to whatever it is, i really don’t know anything about it! Sometimes i feel like i am completely lost and i know nothing…this is one of those times… i wish i could see more, know more…[/quote]

Well I’ll give you some clues, as you said you wanted this so you can’t really complain. Now one point of confusion in the past is you believed yourself to be serving lillith while the spirit boss I know isn’t her. I actually found out why this is, Lillith actually serves under that other spirit. The spirit boss in question is actually something that doesn’t get fully developed untilt he far future. Lillith is a spirit from the past and this spirit doesn’t fully develope until much later in the future. How does that work? Well the thing is the past , the future and the present, its all really just the same thing, time doesn’t work how people think it does.

As for what the energy is going to that’s something I don’t talk about online.

Can you please message me and be more specific please > > ?

edit >

if you are really good…can you please tell me who i contacted on the night of 31st of august 2012 ?