When to just give up on getting a specific person?

Any updates on your situation? Feel free to PM me any time

2 Likes

Yeah, he borrowed something important from me (that I need to function daily) and said he would replace it. He didnā€™t. Then he stopped talking to me for 2 weeks (probably because he knew I was angry). He reached out and said hi a few days ago, I told him what he did was inexcusable and that I canā€™t stand the way he treats me. He hasnā€™t responded. This is the longest weā€™ve gone without talking/seeing each other recently. If you look at my last few threads, Iā€™m currently doing a master protection ritual as well as the powerful Wealth Magick ritual using angels of omnipotence, and since starting those rituals my relationship with this guy has fallen apart. I get the vibe they are trying to protect me and are harshly pushing me away from him, because Iā€™ve lost almost all desire to do magick to repair the relationship/get him back. Iā€™m slightly sad but also feel that heā€™s incapable of being the person I want him to be.

Ouch, things got weird when I started the Master Protection Ritual. Very peculiar changes, also kept me out of a car accident when a Subaru owner played right into their stereotype and almost broadsided me at an intersection. Dramatic, lots of tires screeching and I donā€™t know exactly how I survived it because I was looking at the wheel while my hands went into stunt driver mode on autopilot as I felt my car moving sideways.

Sounds like youā€™re getting the equivalent of that on the relationship level. Hope your Wealth Magick adventures go great. Iā€™ll be starting into those soon.

1 Like

Thank you, itā€™s very sad. I feel with all my heart/gut/mind that they are pushing me away from this guy. I have seen his true colors on multiple occasions and Iā€™m still drawn to him (probably the love spells I did affecting me as well and blinding me) however, I think I need to listen to these spirits. I may just give up on manifesting him. Iā€™ve lost the desire to manifest him anyway. I guess I would be an idiot to do a love spell on a guy who has shown me multiple times that he is not a good person and not good husband material. Changes are sad. I just hope the spirits bring me someone even better to take his place soon.

Iā€™ve learned the hard way in life, if the universe is telling you something is wrong, LISTEN. Itā€™s like seeing a stop sign and going through it. It ends in disaster.

7 Likes

You should always be in a state of detached engagement, i.e. let things flow. Experience what you experience without clinging to it internally. Everything finite moves and it is utmost futility to attempt to restrict anything in the illusion of duality because, in the illusion, change is law.
Rather than ā€œgiving upā€, Iā€™d say just let it be, detach and turn your mind to other areas of interest.

2 Likes

Strangely I seem to be going thru the same thing (breakup, no contact 2 weeks) and have similarly reached the giving up phase. The darkness is thick on my end but I really liked your reminder of that there will be something better. I need to cut my energetic cord to him. He wonā€™t get out of my mind. It is tormenting. Argh.

2 Likes

Immediately, all the time and every time. No one but True Self is where your attention should be. Thou shalt love the Lord thy God ( :slightly_smiling_face:your True Self, which is pure, eternal, omnipresent and infinite consciousness:slightly_smiling_face:) with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
ā€“Matthew 22:37 KJV.

1 Like

Lol, that is interesting. When one reads the bible I suppose in terms of God it is referring to yourself. The Self,.

Thatā€™s actually what is meant by the great majority of ā€œI Amā€ statements in the Bibleā€“especially those made by ā€œGodā€ or Jesus. ā€œBe Still and know that I Am Godā€. ā€œI Amā€ being a phrase that implies the awareness of being or consciousness itself. Itā€™s quite well covered and I think Neville Goddard provides the best insight even if it means you have to get through all his work to pick out the core, unchanging principles.

1 Like

I would love a spell on this.

I am going through similar, and HAVE gone through similar so I am going to be biased. I say donā€™t give up. With complicated cases, sometimes you have to do extra work for their return. Such as, love&attraction spell, communication spells, forgiveness spells, healing spells, etc. Sometimes it can take years like with me.
I am sorry for not fully reading the thread and if you had already heard this before.

1 Like

So you actually ended up getting a result??

Iā€™m so sorry it took years, but at least it worked!

If I may ask a few words of adviceā€¦

My bipolar wife went off her pills due to a doctorā€™s request this summer, went into the largest mania and mixed states sheā€™s ever been in. She switched to a narcissist personality, then did a discard of me, took my 3 children (probably somewhere dangerous), all my money, cards, accounts, email, iCloud, my phone, computers, etc. Even stole my identity.

Totally reduced to ashes like all the narcissist videos talk about. Basically left me sick and homeless in the desert, with almost impossible odds to reboot.

I now suspect she was working with a bad friend or someone she had an affair with due to the suddenness and severity of all it all.

The angels have stopped me from killing myself, and even helped heal the worst problems with my leg. (I forgot ā€” I had a terrible infection when she did this ā€” itā€™s like everything bad at once)ā€¦

The thing is, I think the overall pain and desperation prevents really good emotional transmutation, and most of the ā€œfeel from the endā€ techniques and all of that.

Iā€™ve had those things work FANTASTICALLY when life was basically good (or almost good), but not when in drastic physical and emotional pain. (And Iā€™ve been chronically ill for awhile now, problems with my myelin sheeth causing CNS pain)

If you think about it, Neville Goddard himself always talks about manifesting things when heā€™s basically okā€¦ healthy at a hotel somewhereā€¦ drifting off on a hotel chair.

A solid middle class or even lower middle class lifestyle seems to super power a lot of those types of workings.

Even Damon Brandā€™s ā€œemotional transmutationā€ process seems to thrive in that environment. When you can generate good feelings easily.

When things are basically OK, you can use these methods to make things better. Sometimes far better.

However, when thereā€™s real pain, when youā€™re on the edge, oh boyā€¦ watch out.

If you could kindly share what worked best for you, I would appreciate it from here to the moon.

I will certainly help you, too. Hours ago, I tried sharing some things for you on the intro thread, but it was deleted. Wrong place. I would happy to rewrite it somewhere else. I love helping othersā€¦ so thatā€™s ok.

It is completely okay, I do appreciate your kindness and help though.
There are different kinds of love spells and Spirits that work with love, and while some work well for me may not work well for you! Or vice versa.
You work with angels and genuinely get a response that helped you, yes? I suggest for you at least communicate with Archangel Chamuel, whose the angel of love. Tell them your situation and see what happens.
I mostly work with Spirits that help women (Maria Padilha), or Demons.

1 Like

Ah, what a fantastic recommendation! Thank you.

I think I overlooked Chamuel because sheā€™s not in the Archangels of Magick book. Or wait, is Kamael perhaps the same as Chamuel?

Still not listed for love here, though. Much like Ars Aurora recommend Gabriel for rooting out the cause of bipolar, and thereā€™s no way Iā€™d ever think that from the Archangels book. Itā€™s not even really implied.

Yes ā€” I get certain types of results from angels. I think normally I want to use angels first.

Except for the more militant angels of the 2nd to 7th heavens, the angels are cautious. They donā€™t seem to ever throw life out of balance. They also donā€™t seem to ask for much more than thanks. It just seems like itā€™s good to ask them first.

But since this is a life or death situation, especially with my children, I may be open to using more.

Also entities such as Azazel and Lucifer are known to be friendly and helpful. Safe even. When people talk about Lucifer, I could swear it sounds the same as when Xtians talk about Jesus.

Iā€™ve seen people talk about them enough now where Iā€™m starting to to feel a comfort with the idea.

Certainly open to other recommendations! Thanks kindly