When/should i go back to LHP

Hi there! I was wondering if someone that can communicate with lucifer, can ask him when should i start again? I asked Lucifer but i couldn’t get a clear answer. He said im not ready, but again, could be my mind because im pretty shitty at entity communication. Also if you could ask him the significance of my dreams i would greatly appreciate it since my dreams have been seriously impactful the past couple of months. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :slight_smile:

Ignore Lucifer and talk to someone else. You never left LHP.

Why should i ignore lucifer? And who else should i be working with?

ah i see what your saying ok. But its kind of hard to ignore the master of all wisdom here.

The LHP is not something you do but rather something you are. It’s a very mis-interpreted term. I think if lucifer says your not ready, you have a little work to do.

Why does he not think your ready? I see this as a test to see how dedicated to changing you are.

If I tell you your not ready, then you think your not ready then your actions will follow your mind.

Prove that you are ready, take some action an initiative and not wait to be told your ready. This is the lesson I think is being taught to you right now.

Hope that made sense, sometimes I just type without thinking :slight_smile:

It does make sense, but i feel like its a bit more complicated because of the past experiences i’ve had with lucifer. I don’t really want to talk about it but you can scry me if you really wanna know.

Just relax about it all.

Take your time to really appreciate your life when you’re free, and compare it to the work. It’s worth it, just check.

Or feel it out.

This path is yours. You will return to it. Just be as you are.