When projecting shifts to receiving

Hi everyone,

Last night I was working on my defence system of servitors, as I had been previous nights. I was getting a very solid picture of what they looked like and how they moved, so I was quite confident that I was in fact creating servitors. I have been putting intent and visualisation into these ones for about a month now, and decided to mix things up and give them a new set of gear and alter their purpose.
I went about creating astral weapons for them (I created a staff, a sword and a bow), and gave them to each one respectively. When creating these servitors at the very beginning I had been working with the elemental kings, and they had taught me how to infuse elemental energy into my intent (working with Paralda, Ghob, Nishca and Djiin), so not only had I attuned each servitor to an element, but I did the same thing to their weapons (sword for fire, staff for earth, bow for air etc).

This is where it got interesting, whereas before I had been projecting the visualisation (me giving them the weapons etc), I found that I began to receive images rather than create them, the sword for example began glowing with a firey aura and the servitor holding it slammed it into the ground and an astral wall of fire came up where he was standing (as far as I’m aware, this wall acted as a ward), and similar images came to me with regard to the other servitors. It’s worth noting that I was seeing the astral version of my room here.
Michael then decided to pay me a visit, and at the moment he appeared all 4 servitors turned to look at him, but since I knew he was friendly I told them to let him through. He commended me on their potency and asked me to project to Hod and speak with him, so I said I would and he left.

The next part was the most intriguing. My room suddenly got longer, like a hallway stretching out for quite a while. I sat up in bed and looked down this newly formed hallway and saw something running towards me. It was a simple black shape, but it’s face was old and drained and bleached white with age, when it got to a few feet from my bed it jumped at me and it had these long,boney fingers. I got the feeling immediately that it was an astral attack, but before I could even react, my serivtors jumped into action. The entity was stabbed with the sword, then the staff emitted some kind of light that cleansed the room and quite literally disintegrated the entity. All the servitors then went back to their old positions standing guard around me.

All of that was received images, rather than me projecting them. My body was extremely heavy at the time, I could still feel my body, but I felt like it was moving at the same time as being very heavy…hard to explain lol.

Any thoughts on what this could have been?

I can’t speak to the astral attack, but I can confirm I’ve certainly had experiences where I went from actively imagining something to watching it happen. Sounds like a perfectly valid experience to me.

As far as the astral attack goes, it sounds like a successful test run to me. Were you concerned whether what you were creating was real or not?

[quote=“valkarath, post:2, topic:8017”]I can’t speak to the astral attack, but I can confirm I’ve certainly had experiences where I went from actively imagining something to watching it happen. Sounds like a perfectly valid experience to me.

As far as the astral attack goes, it sounds like a successful test run to me. Were you concerned whether what you were creating was real or not?[/quote]

As far as the servitors go, no I’m fairly convinced of their existence. I had been doing tests on them before, where I would create a small creature (a bat for example) and make it attempt to attack me and see if they would defend me, which they often did. But the whole attack experience definitely felt very real, I can say that I felt an intuitive urge to defend myself, like an automatic fight response.

But the whole attack experience definitely felt very real, I can say that I felt an intuitive urge to defend myself, like an automatic fight response.

That’s the way I feel when I’m under attack, too. It clearly feels like “Oh shit. I’m under attack.” If I ever think “Is this an attack?”, it isn’t an attack.

I tend to get most attacks when I’m working on behalf of someone else. People tend to have astral parasites attached to them or unintentionally create negative thought forms that follow the connection up to me from time to time.

Part of my automatic defensive system is knowing who attacks me and whether it was a conscious attack or not. That way I can choose the level of my response.

Could you please give me details how do you create the servitors? I think it would really help me to protect myself in this way from the attacks I am constantly under and lately it became more and more difficult to fight against.
thank you!

[quote=“Azael, post:1, topic:8017”]Hi everyone,

Last night I was working on my defence system of servitors, as I had been previous nights. I was getting a very solid picture of what they looked like and how they moved, so I was quite confident that I was in fact creating servitors. I have been putting intent and visualisation into these ones for about a month now, and decided to mix things up and give them a new set of gear and alter their purpose.
I went about creating astral weapons for them (I created a staff, a sword and a bow), and gave them to each one respectively. When creating these servitors at the very beginning I had been working with the elemental kings, and they had taught me how to infuse elemental energy into my intent (working with Paralda, Ghob, Nishca and Djiin), so not only had I attuned each servitor to an element, but I did the same thing to their weapons (sword for fire, staff for earth, bow for air etc).

This is where it got interesting, whereas before I had been projecting the visualisation (me giving them the weapons etc), I found that I began to receive images rather than create them, the sword for example began glowing with a firey aura and the servitor holding it slammed it into the ground and an astral wall of fire came up where he was standing (as far as I’m aware, this wall acted as a ward), and similar images came to me with regard to the other servitors. It’s worth noting that I was seeing the astral version of my room here.
Michael then decided to pay me a visit, and at the moment he appeared all 4 servitors turned to look at him, but since I knew he was friendly I told them to let him through. He commended me on their potency and asked me to project to Hod and speak with him, so I said I would and he left.

The next part was the most intriguing. My room suddenly got longer, like a hallway stretching out for quite a while. I sat up in bed and looked down this newly formed hallway and saw something running towards me. It was a simple black shape, but it’s face was old and drained and bleached white with age, when it got to a few feet from my bed it jumped at me and it had these long,boney fingers. I got the feeling immediately that it was an astral attack, but before I could even react, my serivtors jumped into action. The entity was stabbed with the sword, then the staff emitted some kind of light that cleansed the room and quite literally disintegrated the entity. All the servitors then went back to their old positions standing guard around me.

All of that was received images, rather than me projecting them. My body was extremely heavy at the time, I could still feel my body, but I felt like it was moving at the same time as being very heavy…hard to explain lol.

Any thoughts on what this could have been?[/quote]

Could you please give me details how do you create the servitors? I think it would really help me to protect myself in this way from the attacks I am constantly under and lately it became more and more difficult to fight against. thank you!
If you go to the Search function, type in "wards", then go to the section where it gives an option of an author and type in "Lady Eva", she has a great tutorial on creating them!

Hey, Cashmere …

Was this the thread you were talking about? I had to dig a ways to find it and thought I’d share it to save others the trouble:

Sigil or Servitor???

[quote=“valkarath, post:7, topic:8017”]Hey, Cashmere …

Was this the thread you were talking about? I had to dig a ways to find it and thought I’d share it to save others the trouble:

Sigil or Servitor???[/quote]
Lol, no, that wasn’t the thread I was talking about…although, it is a good one. Perhaps Lady Eva can help us out? She does a step by step tutorial on creating wards…