When Lilith Touches you, and Your Catholic

Bird demons, layed with men in the night and stole their semen/lifeforce

I dont have an amazing understanding but I work with her a lot and I have always got a vibe much different and older than just “the Jews made her”

1 Like

I’m still unclear on her origins lol

It’s kinda funny because I sometimes still work with Jewish and Christian mysticism (hence my profile picture)

1 Like

Personally, I think trying to pin a spirit to one thing or state of being is not wise. Ime they are fluid and change as much as people do, even reinventing themselves. I see them just as much as currents of power as I see them as individuals.

2 Likes

Tell me more

I’m fairly certain Lilith is amused at my shenanigans.

7 Likes

Saw this coming

Lilith is a Dark Mother. When I miscarried, I received no comfort from Mary, but Lilith screamed and shared my pain with me.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been “touched” by Lilith but what’s so different about her touch if your catholic vs not? Many folks probably have been touched (energy) so :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

thats what im wondering

I think humans (op) is reading more into it then say Lilith might be. I don’t think it’s that significant compared to say a non-catholic being touched. I don’t think entities care as much for religion as we do.

1 Like

I possibly had a dream about Lilith around the time when I had my first accidental astral projection. At the time I was a non-denominational Christian after having left Catholicism. The dream started out with me on a hill surrounded by what I guess would be most similar to Ancient Greek ruins. I noticed I was much younger, like 8 or 9 years old and then I noticed that I was dressed in a female school uniform sat in a school desk. Keep in mind, I’m a male and was 14 at the time. Looking around, I saw that there were girls in school desks taking a test. I realized there’s a test in front of me and I decide to try and fit in as best as possible by taking the test. All of a sudden, the principal showed up and was demanding to know why I was there. I just kept on saying that I didn’t know and she picked me up by the bottom most left rib. That’s where I woke up because that’s just a really vulnerable area to touch and then having someone pick you up like that was a shock. At the time, I didn’t know who Lilith was, but I did know the significance of the rib from Genesis. The dream really took me out of my element and felt very alien when compared to my other dreams. I don’t know what the dream meant or what Lilith may have been trying to tell me, but it seemed interesting since this happened after I left Catholicism and began dabbling in some Occult practices

Lilith once visited me while I was sleeping a few years back when I was searching for the right path to go down, she told me “these are your first steps” she was a beautiful long haired woman but was a black silhouette and when she left I was screamed at by leviathan, or something that looked similar to the Motörhead mascot as I thought the morning after. I triggered this interaction 4 hours before by pouring my intentions into a sigil, picture and talisman of Lilith which resulted in the above experience. I’m reading as much of Asenath Mason’s work that features a lot of Lilith, she’s one of my favourite authors.

2 Likes

She looked like a big of a haggared woman to me, she wasn’t naked but had no top and she came to me from a burning fit and touched my stomach, after that I felt my stomach burning

1 Like

@telgega Yeah she can vary in appearance. I think it fits though. It’s like you’re wandering through the wilderness cast out and with a burning :fire: to prove them all wrong. Guess in the beginning you won’t look your best lol.

1 Like

She seems pretty based to me. Respectable and all.

Question is, why would she appear. I’m not sure if the meditation had anything to do with her that I did

@telgega perhaps you are at a point in life where your about to go on a journey and learn something out of your comfort zone. Perhaps she’s saying she will be with you on this journey even though it may be a hard one she will give you the strength to survive and come out stronger and smarter.

2 Likes

im down

everywhere…

Welcome @Cid66 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like