When I start to doubt my magic is strong

Omg that is so amazing. I love this thread😂

1 Like

When I start to doubt that my magic is strong, I remember the time when Kali helped me take an abusive ex-boyfriend to court and serve justice.

1 Like

When I start to doubt my magic is strong, I remember the time that some girl in New York was spreading rumours about a friend of mine, and we worked on a spell to get her away from her.

So, my friend wanted her to stop talking, and never speak about her again, and preferably leave her alone.

I wanted the woman to be totally undone, ravaged, destroyed, weakjened and subservient to my friend.

A couple of weeks later, the woman’s cousin was killed by a truck slamming into her as she walked across the street. Which caused the woman to go into a depression, and she withdrew from her social circle, and has never been heard from again.

Now, I’m not a fan of murder, but in this situation, it was literally the only way because DAMN THAT WOMAN WAS A BEEYOTCH.

2 Likes

When i start to doubt my magic is strong i stop and BELIEVE IN MYSELF AND MY EXPERIENCES! Hell just a couple of days ago i was just reading replies here and feeling empty but after i did a ritual with King Belial, Lord Lucifer, President Marbas, and spirit Haagenti my testosterone and energy levels sky rocketed so high in just 3 days that im so overwhelmed and feeling so powerful that my body is so hot even at this moment im typing this! doing nofap for 10days streak as of now and Intermittent fasting! I WILL ACHIEVE MY DREAMS AND SO WILL YOU GUYS!

3 Likes

Wen im doubting my magick i remwmber it take days, and i have learn so much tis year tat bfre, and im getting good class by good teachers.

3 Likes

Reading all of these stories gives me a renewed sense of inspiration & hope. Sometimes it takes a thread like this to help you keep pushing. Thank you for creating this topic.

When I start to doubt my magick is strong, I remember that I’m a proud Navy Vet that kicked some serious ass while working on fighter jets, a strong wife of an Army combat Vet, & mommy to 4 tough little cookies…I get reminded everyday that my magick is working. My nights are brutal, filled with nightmares that haunt me, but my days are filled with joy. If it weren’t for magick, I would have lost my sanity a long time ago.

I don’t know though, maybe I already lost my sanity…:thinking:

…either way, when the doubt creeps in, I take a look around, thank my spirits for the life I have and keep pushing & striving to do better.

5 Likes

Yes! NO FAP NO FAP!

2 Likes

Responses like yours is why I did this.We need reminders because sometimes we forget.

3 Likes

Lol Speak of the Fucking Devil.

I forgot my magick was strong.

Now I remember how much of a fucking BADASS I AM.

Second Business, Booming!
Primary Business, BOOMING!
About to start a third business, I expect it to be BOOMING!
Fuck spinning rims, I said, “FUCK SPINNING RIMS!”

Aight, I’m cool.

1 Like

When I start to doubt my magic is strong, I remember that I had a crush on this Muslim girl at my local college. And every time I prayed for her to be near me, somehow, she’d be there near me on campus.

When she finally left, I was sad. But then, her SISTER came to the university, and was just a taller, version of her.

My heart was fluttering every time I saw her.

Law…dy.

1 Like