What's your paranormal experiences?

SO I’ll start… I’ve only really ever had 1 paranormal experience (Idk if I would count seeing signs for my spirit guides I would say thats more spiritual?) but basically I saw a shadow figure walk right across me in the middle of the night and I don’t think it was my shadow because the shadow figure I saw look a lot more manlike and it was like solid black and walked in the opposite way that I was coming from right through my kitchen wall . I will try to post a reference of what I saw!
shadow_person_by_eggmungus_dexsr37-375w

I’ve had quite a few during my life. But the only ‘shadow’ one I’ve had was a couple of years ago. It was an hour or so after I’d finished some ritual (I forget what for).

The energy in the room suddenly changed very dramatically and the temperature plunged. It was a nasty, very hostile energy and it rapidly got stronger. I didn’t banish immediately as I wanted to examine what was happening.
Then an elongated shadow like thing was just there on the left side of the room. It didn’t have a distinct shape per se, but was much taller than it was wide. It wasn’t a shadow cast against the wall, it was something shadow like in the air several feet in from the wall.
It moved across the room fairly rapidly. I have a small, high latched cupboard set into the wall. As it passed by this, the cupboard door flew open with quite some force.

When the shadow reached the wall, it vanished. Im not sure if it disappeared or went through the wall. But the nasty energy in the room continued to intensify, so at that point I banished and the room returned to normal before the banishing was complete.

oh gosh honestly I would just start screaming n run away! Infact I’m surprised I didn’t really feel scared when I saw my figure I think I was just in like confusionLMAO maybe it was a friendly shadow or something haha

1 Like

Really have loads. But one of the most recent ones was when I was closing my store it was locked with just me in it. This tall metal chair moved about three inches and a voice told me to pay attention more.

oh wow! how did you feel when it happened?

1 Like

I know my store is haunted there’s a lot of elementals and Native American spirits around here we have a burial mound about 4 minutes away. But it was really unexpected, and really unerring because I couldn’t “see” who or what it was. They didn’t stick around.

1 Like

Thats how I used to react to this sort of thing. When I was a child (about four or five) I had a full apparition that would turn up and approach me quite frequently. “The blue lady” is how I described her to my parents.
I remember I always knew when she was about to show up, because of how the energy in the room would suddenly change. I didn’t know that that was what was happening back then of course- but the change always preceded her appearance.
I would immediately run screaming to my parents room.

After this kept happening for quite some time, my parents finally decided to do something about it. So they called in my grandmother, who was a renowned medium in her day. She came round one day when I was asleep and did her thing in the lounge and it never happened again. I didn’t know this at the time, it wasn’t until much later in life I talked to my mother about the blue lady again and she told me that my grandmother had been deployed to deal with it.

oh wow I know this might be really stupid infact it is but sometimes I wish my house was haunted but then again if it was I would never go in my house LMAO

2 Likes

I mean you could always start a business and charge ghost hunters a few to stay over night etc.

1 Like

haha maybe I should use the ouija board and tell spirits they can stay in my home and do whatever they want for that haunted house vibe (obviously joking that would actually be so fucking stupid LMAOOOOO)

2 Likes

So you are planning to star in your own horror movie then :joy::rofl: Good luck!

1 Like

yes and my house will become famous for being very haunted! just like the conjuring house LMAOO

2 Likes

Did you see the story about how the owners made it into a business and the last I saw was selling for over a million dollars?

omg fr? I know loads of content creators like sam and colby go to the house to see if its really haunted and I remember when they were trying to talk to the spirit it kept saying “beezlebub” over n over and I was SHOCKED to my core

2 Likes

You could do like in the movie The Frighteners :slight_smile:
Its a comedy set in my own city, in which the protagonist is a psychic. He hires a group of ghosts to haunt various locations and then charges money to ‘cleanse’ the site and splits the earnings with the ghosts :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahah maybe maybe one day when I’m not a lazy ass

I had a lot of them but I’ll share the most memorable to me.

I was living with my abusive ex at the time, and I was going to kill myself, to get back at him. We were both taking a nap together. I had this, weird dream, there was this teenage girl that was talking to me, urging me not to do it. She had pale white skin, thin dark brown-blackish hair, and a sweet voice. I told her I was going to anyway, regardless of what she said to me. She complained of her throat hurting for some reason. And then the dream took a horrifying turn and I was suddenly trapped in a coffin WITH her, only she was a corpse and I was stuck face-to-face with her rotting skull. I can see every little skin peel, every little moldy detail, of her rotten face and I could not escape or close my eyes. She said if I do suicide I would end up like her right here forever.
I immediately woke up and screamed and my ex woke up too and was worried and asked me what happened, I told him the exact dream I had (without mentioning the suicide bit), and HE suddenly turned pale, and I asked him what was wrong, and he asked me more details about what she looks like, and I told him, and then he told me the girl in my dream reminded him of HIS EX WHO DIED OF CANCER YEARS AGO
He showed me her picture on an online obituary and I was “HOLY FUCK THAT IS HER! THAT IS HER!” We were both freaked out.
She scared me away from suicide, I’m so thankful of her.

6 Likes

yk even though she scared you shitless that night she really saved you!! but also I’m very sorry you went through an abusive relationship and I hope you are feeling much better now<3 Always remember to take care of urself FIRST! <3 Much love

1 Like

They say that house is booked up a year at a time.

Damn and yet we to see someone being thrown across the room (NOT HAUTNED 100% FAKE)