What's Your New Year's Resolution

PS the man in the photo is film star Buster Keaton, if anyone was curious.

6 Likes

To be MORE aggressive in the pursuit of everything I want out of live!

Literally daily actions!!!

9 Likes

To evolve even farther and to literally become my godforms. Also to attract my new crush. Essentially, I want to expand as well. In every sense of the word.

5 Likes

Mo’ money mo’ money mo’ money £480k is the target

5 Likes

To be the damn princess :crown: I am. To stop being the submissive and start being the shot caller. My terms or no terms.

This time I’m gonna stand up and shout! This time I’m gonna let it all come out! It’s my way …my way or the highway. :facepunch:

9 Likes

To have lots of sex and travel the world…

4 Likes

push nationalism, make money and laiiiii

4 Likes

To get absolutely everything I desire, be it material or spiritual.
Be brave to keep with my fucking resolutions!:joy:

4 Likes

Oh I forgot to add finances and getting a six pack :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Of abs ? No alcohol for you! :heart: :blush:

4 Likes

Yup. That’s one way to reel him in. My glorious divine power and personality will handle the rest.[quote=“Eye_of_Ra, post:10, topic:21842”]
alcohol
[/quote]

Hehe wanna bet

3 Likes

See ive never been concerned with lookin like i got muscle, but i do have a 60lb weight bar i use as a staff. One of my long term goals is to be able to wield it like i do the 2 lbs piece of pvc pipe i use. Slowly gettin there :smiling_imp:

slow process but only way to make sure i dont kill myself with it :laughing:

5 Likes

I can imagine :laughing:

2 Likes

Take better notes and improve my journalling system, that would make a big difference! :blush:

8 Likes

Yeah haha, really I should drink less and write more. Am going all out into magick and further enlightenment now finance is becoming less of an issue for me. Thank you/ Hail Lucifer!

4 Likes

One of my new years resolution was to slow down on all the baneful magick i do and try some lighter things…I’ve cursed three people since sunday…Ok, i suck at keeping resolutions, eat me. :imp:

5 Likes