Whats your method of banishing?

I am not asking how to, but i am curious about peoples different ways you banish energies or entities.

1 Like

I use material from the 4 elements, charged with verses from different holy scriptures, and assistance of high-level spirits and their sigils, ones who has authority over the negative energy/spirits I’m dealing with. I may use incense if needed.

During all that, must notice any changes in people’s behavior. If “any” change occurred then it’s possible that a spirit attached itself to that person and hiding inside the body, using his/her spirit as a shield ( they can do that to some people ). They basically try to “play dead” until the cleansing is done, then they come back days, weeks or months later. If this is the case, I stop everything, deal with that spirit first, then continue.

5 Likes

I generally use Jason Miller’s Hecate Banishing, from his book Protection and Reversal Magick. That, combined with the shielding of my Higher Self seems to work for me.

Currently, though, I am using the Circle of Power from Damon Brand’s book Archangels of Magick, which is a sort of watered Invocation of the Watchtowers from the LBRP.

9 Likes

Usually I would cleanse with white sage whole apartment then perform this.
Works wonders for me.

4 Likes

I use a charged mantra.

1 Like

Star Ruby

1 Like

This is wut I use but I first learned it from the witches master grimoire

2 Likes

It depends on what I wish to banish. For residue energies i might sage. Or fill area with my energy.

For conscious beings I will modify the binding that brought them here, usually an object which I might add a rune to.

For humans I just wish them to go away. I learned not to wish them dead, it makes me fill guilty. Just wish them somewhere else where they can’t mess with me.

1 Like

What are those holy scriptures. May I know?

1 Like

I use the sword banishing one from one of the GOM books

2 Likes

I use salt and sage. My Native husband got a sundegering (sp) kit

1 Like

I use the elemental cross out of the druid magic handbook.

1 Like

It depends on the spirits I’m trying to banish. Usually it’s from the O.T, Gospels and Quran. But sometimes from other sources if the spirit is from a different tradition or belief system.

2 Likes

I usually use sage personally, but I have been experimenting with a sigil created by the lines from my left palm with the intention of banishing residue energy. Seems to be working well. The lesser banishing pentagram ritual works well too

1 Like

How could Quran have power? I thought it was just a bunch of BS?

It doesn’t have power, you give it power if you wish. The same with all scriptures.

1 Like

I use salt water, regular water, just salt, intent, energy work, herbs, runes, etc.

A good mix is sage and rosemary, then after burning those, burn dragons blood for protection.

2 Likes