Whats the story with the candle popping

I have been trying to evoke king paimon over the past few weeks , not sure if I am doing it right. But had be Black candle light flicker then pop twice just after I asked him to give me a sing if he was here. Is this a candle thing or was it a sing?

3 Likes

To be honest, it could just be a candle thing as they can do it on their own. Though, entities sometimes use normal things like that to answer questions like “are you here” and anything similar. But normally just going through the motions of summoning an entity with the honest intent of it is more than enough to get them to show up even if just on a minor level. So the most likely option is that he was there when you asked. Can’t say for sure on the candle part though.

1 Like

I see you have been with us since February 26 but have not yet posted an introduction. Please do so in the Introduction thread. It is one of the forums rules:

3 Likes

Will do I will get a look at putting up pics n info this afternoon, have to find meat around here TBH

Ok, how do you go about uploading your information about myself? I have a profile about me I can see it but don’t yous?

Click on the link I shared, go to the appropriate Intro thread, and write a post.

That is all that is needed.

1 Like