Whats the relationship between the goetic daemons and yahweh?

This is a great question and I hope a great many of you can accept my answer with an open mind.
The divide that exists between the infernals and the celestials and those “subservient” to Yhvh dwells with in the spirit of man.
It is true that the ranking spirits of the Goetia are in fact corruptions of Semitic gods of even names for the one god, I truly do not believe in coincidences and can say from experience that stereotypes exist for a reason, people reinforce them. I know the statement I am going to make maybe controversial but let me state clearly that I myself honor my Hebrew ancestors through many spiritual systems but what im speaking particularly on the behalf of is a system of Gnosis that incorporates ancestors from the four corners of the Earth, meaning I literally honor deities and ancestors from every Continent. I don’t mean to go off on a tangent but this statement is part of a disclaimer due to racial and ethnic sensitivities. What I really have to say is the stereotype of the “self-hating jew” is very much a demonic thing, and we can see even the tone which the old grimoires did not show the same contempt toward the spirits that developed after the inquisitions and affect on the authors who would be brave enough to make an attempt to conserve their practices. For me its about atonement, honor, and ascention.
Many practice the keys of Solomon to the letter, and then again you have many chaos magicians who are on the fringe who have had great success. If you approach any of the goetic spirits with respect they give the same and they are known to be responsive in someway to all who call them. I began more on the fringe myself as a preteen with masking tape colored markers amd poster boards creating all my sigils, circles, and triangle. And even utilizing my knowledge of the angels, psalm bible verses and speaking them backward to the demon of its angelic opposition.
I was very antichristian at that time and identified deeply with Luciferianism, I suppose in someways you can say that yet somehow I have atoned with Jesus, or better yet identified and revealed to myself the true identity of the Christ figure and not the illussion cast upon man through the Qlippothic anticrown. I have a personal relationship with both Jesus Christ and Yeshua ibn Yusef as seperate entities same with Lucifer and Helel Ben Shahar so I can’t label myself as christian or antichristian, thats just me personally, and on that note one of the most important practices in western alchemy is experimentation. Which through my experiments discovered my true identity and I would like to acknowledge and thank the highest and lowest of intelligences, messengers, and geniuses, and to the spirits of all alchemists who help guide my great works, the Octogrammaton and the Octet principle of Alchemy.
And just as an after thought I know that racism is very much just a part of human condition, there are fewer spirits clinging on to racism as much as the force of spiritual and physical destruction. Again I may raise some controversies but in my practice a human being is a microcosm of the entire universe meaning every demon, every angel, every djinn every entity known and unknown exists within you as you are the reflection of every human being it took to create you going back to the first man, when no one had names. I know I chime in with these crazy answers but I hope the forum can dig what im transmitting, For the apocalypse is nigh!
Sincerely- Pater Octavius Aviii Feight 888.

3 Likes

I know there are spiritual practices of Obeah nature that deals with a table feast for the 72 spirits and can often time cause possession so that they can eat, drink, smoke, and make “sexual contact” via dance.

1 Like

Most Demonic kings took up names we created to represent themselves.

For example Lucifer originally just meant Morning star not a fallen Angel.
However this powerful being took up the name of Lucifer because he wanted to, it resonated with him.

Same with Azazel, originally meaning escape goat he took up this name, because he chose to, but originally Azazel was the Hebrew phrase meaning escape goat.

The list goes on.
But notice how Azazel and Lucifer are the same entity, simply choosing a different name to represent parts of his power and personalities.

2 Likes

Since we’re brining up christ me and @Robert Robert have both discovered through conversations with the Infernal gods that yashua might of been the incarnation of Lucifer ironically enough

I’m still looking into it, but the possibility is there.

3 Likes

Your views on this are very impressive.
I like the way you think, got me thinking :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

According to the Joy of Satan, the 72 Goetia ( Goyim, cattle ? ) demons are bound by the 72 names of God. Which is why the Joy of Satan does the Revere Torah Rituals, one of which is to destroy the 72 names of God, ( Thought forms created by Jews to enslave the demons).
I personally do not know. This is their view on it.

1 Like

According to Hindu theology, there is Ishvara, the Supreme (cosmic) being, and the Trimurti personified by Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Nothing about Yhvh specifically. In different schools of Hinduism, Ishvara is defined (or not defined) as the Creator God.
Link: Ishvara - Wikipedia

Regarding Yhvh as the Demiurge…

demiurge in British
(ˈdɛmɪˌɜːdʒ , ˈdiː-) or demiurgus (ˌdɛmɪˈɜːɡəs)
noun
a.
(in the philosophy of Plato) the creator of the universe
b.
(in Gnostic and some other philosophies) the creator of the universe, supernatural but subordinate to the Supreme Being

demiurge in American
(ˈdɛmiˌɜrdʒ ; demˈēʉrjˌ)
noun

1. [often D-]
    a.
    in Platonism, a deity or creative force that shaped the material world
    b.
    in Gnosticism, a deity subordinate to the supreme deity, sometimes considered the creator of evil

Link: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/demiurge

So, according to those philosophies, the Demiurge is subordinate to the Supreme Being but is the creator of the physical world (or the creator or evil). When was Yhvh specifically considered to be the Demiurge?

I understand he is linked to El, a name that originates from Canaan and the Levant. Now, if you permit, I’m gonna quote Wiki (that lists its sources: numbers in brackets). Some might find that info useful.

Specific deities known as El or Il include the supreme god of the Canaanite religion[3] and the supreme god of the Mesopotamian Semites in the pre-Sargonic period.[4]

The Hebrew form (אל) appears in Latin letters in Standard Hebrew transcription as El and in Tiberian Hebrew transcription as ʾĒl. El is a generic word for god that could be used for any god, including Hadad, Moloch,[26] or Yahweh.
Link: El (deity) - Wikipedia

Yahweh was the national god of the Iron Age kingdoms of Israel (Samaria) and Judah.[3] His exact origins are disputed, although they reach back to the early Iron Age and even the Late Bronze:[4][5] his name may have begun as an epithet of El, head of the Bronze Age Canaanite pantheon,[6] but the earliest plausible mentions are in Egyptian texts that place him among the nomads of the southern Transjordan.[7]

By the end of the Babylonian exile (6th century BCE), the very existence of foreign gods was denied, and Yahweh was proclaimed as the creator of the cosmos and the true god of all the world.[11] (note: “Supreme Being” or “Demiurge”?)

There is almost no agreement on the origins and meaning of Yahweh’s name.[12] It is not attested other than among the Israelites, and seems not to have any reasonable etymology.[13]
Link: Yahweh - Wikipedia

I’m curious as to where does Yhvh stand in Hindu mythology…

@Lady_Eva on Yahweh as the “desert troll god”:
Link: The Demon COHZIER Who Stands Against The “Troll God” Of Abraham

4 Likes

The first person to refer to Yahweh as the demiurge was the Arch-heretic (Ah.) Marcion of Sinope, in the second century. He taught that the God of the Old Testament and the Father God of Jesus Christ were two separate gods. And he was excommunicated by the Church in Rome (i.e., the Pope). He was rebuked by all his contemporaries. He created his own canon out of mutilated versions of the Gospel according to St. Luke and the Epistles of St. Paul and taught his own gospel.

St. Irenaeus of Lyons was the student of St. Polycarp of Smyrna, who in turn was the student of St. John, and St. Peter, Apostles of the Lord. And St. Irenaeus himself tells us in his writings that he knows all that he knows because he listened to the teachings of the Apostles through his teacher, St. Polycarp of Smyrna.

I encourage you all to read his writings on the matter, just go to the link and ctrl + f “Marcion”, which are the true teachings of the Apostles against the doctrines of the Ah. Marcion of Sinope.

5 Likes

If I’m correct, in the spiritual sense, there isn’t any. As for literary, ehh I’d refer to the first comment.

2 Likes

Bump.

The Sethian gnostic creation myth actually states this explicitly. That Christ was the serpent in the Garden of Eden, therefore a lightbringer

This thread is five years old, and the person you are replying to is no longer here. They will not respond to you.