What's the most evil and destructive curse which I can put on someone?

Using a cows tongue is a type of curse that will definitely shut them the hell up, and make their life miserable. You can easily get one from the supermarket meat department.

1 Like

Sounds like doubt i dont no many gods that doubt themselves. Even if it is not their area of expertise they find the resources and the means to have their will carried out

I already have one.

The thing is that I’m looking more for something deadly and devastating.

You can get a head of the Lernaean Hydra and it still won’t work if you are not into Greek mythology

1 Like

Yeah, but I don’t think that it’s about this in my case too.

The power is not in the cow tongue, that’s what I meant, new people fail to see those things even though they are well explained in the books of the authors of the balg company that they supposedly read.

2 Likes

I meant that I can’t do certain things because my parents don’t approve the things I do, like making rituals, spells, evoking, even though I’m 16 and I can choose my faith

I know this, lol. Just because I’m new on the forum it doesn’t mean I’m a newbie.

Then you wouldn’t be asking for curses, you would design your own

1 Like

With curses I don’t have too much experience and my experiences with it are kind of shady. I feel like I have to learn more and to ask for advice is never wrong.

1 Like

Well, that is my advice. Magick is just directing energy, the formule is the same, the objectives may vary

3 Likes

For some people is not easy to enrage themselves at command in order to direct that energy

You don’t need to enrage yourself, you only need a clear intention and the forces that work with you thinking that it is a good idea

3 Likes

@someguy1
That depends on what your willing to pay, as is the law, what are you willing to lose over this hatred of said individual. I would research into what you ask, make sure your intent is in the wright place, intention is going to be the power in most situations.

2 Likes

If the end goal is to kill, this is needed, unless you’re willing to wait I don’t know how many years or have minor things to happen to the target like a superficial injury or something.

1 Like

Can you explain more this? Also, your profile looks very intriguing :slight_smile: Why did you choose green to represent you? :joy: It reminds me of aliens

Also, happy 2020!

Not really, you just need that the forces that work with you think that it’s a good idea, if it is needed and they care about you, it will happen, if nothing happens, they either don’t care about you or it wasn’t necessary

2 Likes

you mean spirits? I think of those “forces” or “spirits” or whatever you’re reffering to in a different way. I think of them as a bridge which makes the connection with the other part of the land, if you get what I mean, something which can amplify, catalyze. There are few words in English which can express fully what I mean.

Then I cannot help you

1 Like