What's the difference between being healed by death spirits and other classes of spirits?

I’m writing an article concerning my healing work with Santa Muerte.

But I’m wondering what is the difference between being healed by Santa Muerte and say, Raphael? Is there a specific reason say, a regular person off the street, who would benefit more from being healed by Santa Muerte (death energy) vs being healed by Raphael (non-death energy)?

Does death energy have specific healing qualities that other types of energies don’t possess?

1 Like

I guess it’s like with common medicine. Some people react good to ibuprofen, some prefer paracetamol.

2 Likes

Some people souls vibe with different frequencies some people resonate with certain beings more than others cause their souls resonate frequency , some people have aversion to revenge spells some people it’s their speciality cause of differences in souls

2 Likes

Light beings like angels heal differently than death beings and so forth. The method is different. The way your energy body reacts will also differ from it. Someone with dark energy will react differently to an Angel trying to heal them, simply because the reaction might not be favorable.

Or someone who is healed by a Deity of death may have a better reaction than being healed by a life/Aether deity.

2 Likes

I’ve been healed by both and never noticed any difference in my reaction.

Many humans energy is multispectral in nature, reactions also are based on the energy of the one in question. Multispectral energetic people are often more capable of adapting to various energies, though some humans have different energies that will react poorly or better when compared with other energies.

1 Like

Interesting. Do you think that since I’ve been healed so many times through Santa Muerte, that it’s boosted my tolerance to death energy?

It’s very possible, some people often take on a fragment of the Deity’s energy which changes their energy a bit.

1 Like

Best explanation hehe
from what happened to me Raphael helped a lot on healing traumas that were relied on childhood trauma or broke marriages and relationship . But there were some resentiments that lead me to have a lot of hate and rage and thats were by his guide I started on the left path
It’s hard to describe in words the difference I felt between the 2 paths

But I think it depends most of the person frequencies

1 Like