Whats the best spell to break up an abusive relationship

One of my friends that I’ve been tutoring magic, asked me this the other day and I wasn’t sure what spell would be best.
Shes concerned about her friend and I want to help in anyway I can.
I don’t know know the people in question, and i don’t think anyone is getting physically hurt.
Regardless, emotional and mental abuse are horrible and you can’t really report that kinda stuff :confused: I know that once your in that situation it can be hard to see it and walk away.

What is the best ritual, spirit(s), candle spell etc I can give her?

1 Like

There are a lot of searchable spells that have worked for people on here.

1 Like

You could call Asmoday/Asmodeus

1 Like

I believe there is a group of spirits in Archer’s “The Magick of Angels and Demons” that work “to see the turth of any situation”. So you can check that up.

1 Like

I’m kinda new to forums. This is the first one I’ve frequented since the old days in the 90s when I used them for fanfiction post by post role plays, is there a way to search for that particular thing?

Click on the little magnifying glass in the upper right by your profile pic and type in “break up spells.”

I guess that should have been pretty obvious lol thank you

I appreciate the response everyone <3

Use these simple candle magick explained on lesson 4 by this amazing person

1 Like

whatever gets the abuser arrested…prolly ddont need a spell if the police are competent in your particular domicile

1 Like

No worries. Looks like DarkestKnight got you going with it. The reason I suggested it was because there are a lot of answers to that question and one being “best” or even “better” is subjective. The one that your friend feels most comfortable doing is likely the better candidate. Best of luck to your friend.

2 Likes

You can’t call the cops because someone is being emotionally manipulated. If it was physical it would be different, but emotional and mental abuse can be equally terrible.
People aquire CPDSD from long term exposure to a manipulating narcissist

1 Like

You can only show someone the way for them to make their own choice ,

1 Like

Regardless, I just wanted to be certain of the information I was giving my student