What's the average timeframe for a business spell and if I were to set a timeframe what would be best?

Either way it’s a great goal.

1 Like

Sorry for the excess of question! In regards to fame and fortune, do I need to be specific about the kind of fans/supporters I want, or just ask for the most befitting? I noticed that I have a few foreign demographics of people who have always been fans/interested in me. I think that they may be the best to build off of, but I wanted to get your insight. I plan on starting the ritual within the next 4 days or so.

This because just because there’s some interest doesn’t mean it’s really gonna do anything for you. You’re gonna want the ones that like really really hyped you up and share you with everybody and everyone and everything you know.

1 Like

Alright! So I should probably do the same when asking for clients?

1 Like

Yes, you want ones that make you money Quality and Quantity. No point in having 5000 If they’re not buying from you or booking for you.

Oh, so all of my followers need to be clients as well? I didn’t think about that. I have 2 social media accounts that I sell from, so how would that work?

1 Like

Not all but a good bit. It will also give the magick a better path to work with it those two things blend.

1 Like

Understood!

1 Like

Ok, but wouldn’t my clients eventually attract and become followers? I feel like 2 different spells like that would clash.

Not always. Some don’t want to deal with it. So you want to have your bank big. It won’t clash since business and fame do not go hand in hand. There are very, very very few business business owners that are famous. After all we only know of like the ones are like huge Billionaires.

1 Like

So do a spell to attract clients and then a spell to attract fans that eventually become clients?

1 Like

No, for that one do that all in one. And then do a separate spell for like views recognition people going to your social media I’m talking about going viral stuff like that. Nothing to do with followers if that makes sense. You wanna also get boosted on the Different platforms algorithms.

So do a spell to attract fans that eventually become clients? That’s the best way I can combine it and I’m not sure how else to do it. Would you give an example?

This is prefect. I would even word it like that.

1 Like

Should I ask for a certain amount or just let them decide?

1 Like

If you have an idea, I will or they’ll just do one and done. That wouldn’t help you much.

1 Like

is 60k or 80k within 3 months realistic?

1 Like

Go for the 60k. Do you have posts and stuff to put out that will draw that much (that will be the path the magick will follow).

Yes I do.

1 Like

Got for 60k then I feel that’s a good number.

1 Like