What's the average timeframe for a business spell and if I were to set a timeframe what would be best?

Will I need to set a timeframe? I don’t want to be waiting for longer than I need to. I was also wondering if if it would be OK to use a controlling oil in my rituals.

1 Like

Yes Inwould say I want x in a month, y in two months and z in six months or you are right you could be waiting ages. Also putting the dollar amounts and numbers of clients will help too. The more detailed with a time line will help loads.

1 Like

Would it be alright to use a controlling oil?

Do you have certain clients in mind? I would use it to target them to be honest.

But I would contact the deity you are going to work with and see what they want you to use in the rituals. They are the best to ask as they are going to be on your team.

1 Like

I of course want the best of clients, like every business but I didn’t want to manifest some kind of marketing service. I just wanted to manifest clients directly and bring them to me. Does that make sense?

Absolutely that makes sense so I would literally state it like that in your petition.

Why is it that everything must be broken down into little goals. Wouldn’t the spirits know what to do if I simply petitioned for desires? This technique you speak of is very new to me and I don’t want to mess anything up. I’ve also never had anyone tell me, to do this before.

1 Like

So think about it like this let’s say you were given 50 task can you do them all at once?

1 Like

This is a very very very big goal too. So breaking it down in steps just raises the success read. As you have seen doing it all at once just got you false promises and no real action.

My goals are simply business success as well as fame and fortune in my career. The reason I did it that way to begin with was because I didn’t want to screw up, making the process more complex and elaborate. Does that make sense? I thought if they took full control, everything would run more smoothly, but I guess I’m now finding out the hard way.

Success rate?

Yea success rate. Remember business success and fame and fortune are big goals if it were easy everyone would be rich and famous with booming Fortune 500 businesses. Which means there would be no elite or top 1%.

But this is magick and we learn and adjust as we go. It didn’t work one way okay great make note of that and try it a different way. Having something too board could being you Success, of course, but not in the way you expect. The bring clients could be just one or two (and that is maintaining the pact) the game could be one thing going viral or something like a 15 minute of fame kind of thing (that would also be maintaining the pact). Nor giving a deadline means it could come 70 years from now the day you die or something crazy like that.

1 Like

I’ve got you! especially with this part
“Having something too board could being you Success, of course, but not in the way you expect. The bring clients could be just one or two (and that is maintaining the pact) the game could be one thing going viral or something like a 15 minute of fame kind of thing (that would also be maintaining the pact). Nor giving a deadline means it could come 70 years from now the day you die or something crazy like that.”

Also, I don’t know if you remember, but you said to be specific and fit every detail into your petition. I asked you how exactly to go about that because I was told that the petition must be short and simple. I’m confused about how to fit all of those details into my the petition.

So I would make a big like a list of everything and then go through and see what things are kind of the same thing but worded differently so you can take them out. For example

On October 23, 2024 I will have 50 high quality clients (enter the type of client as in don’t know your business type) who each bring in 2 high quality referrals and giving me the net profit of $10,000 (whatever is a practical goal for that many people and your price of services).

1 Like

Understood. Calculating net profit would be difficult, though, because all my services aren’t the same price. I think asking for the clients would be enough!

You can always do like a goal amount like for me it’s $20,000 which gives us $5000 a week.

1 Like

It’s still difficult to calculate, though. If I ask for a specific number of clients, it’s easier for me because then I have an estimate of how much I’ll make. I’m not sure how to do the math or what the equation is to calculate how much I’ll make daily , weekly, or monthly. Also as I’ve said everything has a different price.

Can you tell me how to calculate?

I just sent a dollar in all honesty. $5000 a week is higher then our weekly goal and something like 10,000 a week would be impossible (we are a shop and nothing is priced the same) so it puts my shop in bonus area.

I know you have a dream amount you would like to make month just set that and let the universe figure out the fine details.

1 Like

“I know you have a dream amount you would like to make month just set that and let the universe figure out the fine details.”

Alright! What about $60k within 3 months with 50 clients that bring 2 referrals? I thought within 3 months would be good but would a month be realistic? I’m trying to be realistic, although I know many businesses have made more than that within that time frame, and I’m just trying not to overload myself or ask for anything to crazy.

1 Like

I think 3 months is perfect as you’re still in a start up stage.

Within 3 months, not 3 months exactly.

1 Like