What's normal in the spirits world, and a few other questions

So we wake up and have a cup of coffee, brush our teeth and go to work or school. We consider this normal, right? This got me thinking, in a spirits “existence”, what is normal for them? Is getting called on for our desires normal to them or always unique?

Do they actually have a designated spot in the universe?

Do they interact with other spirits as I would to another person?

Or do they just sit idle waiting for a call?

This also got me thinking about the naming, numbers, and groupings of spirits. For example the goetia. Why that name? Why 72 and not 100? What cause the categories of demon, angel, and gods? What traits did they possess that made them grouped up like that?

Just a few questions on my mind, thank you for your answers.

8 Likes

“Spirits” live normal lives too, they have jobs, kids to take care of, some live as hermits, some as rich kings, queens, diplomats, some are middle class, lower class, upper class, some are tribal and not part of those social classes.

We see spirits as timeless beings because they do not exist on our physical, but to them they are existing on their own physical plane which we call the spiritual. Not all spirits get called on by people and spirits can choose to ignore a calling. Their time flows different but they were most once babies and grew up to a point they stopped aging, but doesn’t mean their world froze for them.

Yes, they interact with each other, Lucifer talks to Belial, Beelzebub, and so forth sometimes business sometimes casual.

No a spirit can move just like we move, the “spiritual” plane has magick, energy, and in some places advanced technology. The infernal towards the capital is heavily industrial, the infernal has both common technology and militaristic technology, among every day tech as well.

12 Likes

That’s hard to wrap my head around. The idea of the physical feels like the only physical possible. I wonder how their title of king, queen, and noble differs from ours?

2 Likes

I can understand that, as far as my experience goes there isnt much a difference depending on the civilization. In the infernal pantheon the goetia have kings who are kings of different cluster of towns in the infernal, within those towns there’s presidents and marques and dukes and so forth. However, the goetic kings are still under one of the infernal council which consists of Lilith, Asmodeus, Belial, Leviathan, and 2 others.
However, Satan is above them, satan (title or not) is like top president, just as Lucifer the head hancho is like ‘high’ king above the other kings and everyone else. Although, when Lucifer chooses to step out often times Beelzebub takes his place.

4 Likes

Ah, I think I get it a bit better now. But when you say under, do you mean as in belial serves lucifer? Or do you mean position wise belial is under lucifer.

And it also makes me think how titles are earned in those kingdoms. Would it be a spirits intellect or a spirits power over another? I know spirits do not literally have blood or age, but would the title be passed to a kings son as it would here, if the king were to step down?

Sorry for asking too many questions, I’m just in a asking mood

3 Likes

Position wise as a knight is under a king kind of thing as Lucifer is the overall leader of the Infernal nation.

Depends, I do know sometimes the first 10 goetia with the inclusion of Sitri act as a council to vote for what gets done in certain aspects of the nation, the people also vote as well in other aspects, then when it comes to deeper stuff it’s either the council rule or Lucifer’s. The infernal consists of a few councils but I have currently only experienced two, the goetia council and the council of 7 which included the names I mentioned in an earlier post.

edit, actually 3, I know there’s also a council of 4 which consists of 4 of lucifer’s brothers, but I havent seen them do anything really.

5 Likes

So Im guessing your pretty adept at getting information from spirits? I’m hoping to get up on that level soon, but I know it’s going to take more time than that. I’ve just recently learned how to speak to the spirit and receive small messages or images back.

Once lm able to receive full on information from spirits I’ll fact check this and probably look into it more. I enjoyed the chat, you’ve answered about all of my questions. Thank you.

1 Like

Sorta, my way of communicating with entities is through etheric/spiritual projection, so I go there and experience it first hand so to speak.

5 Likes

I’m kinda doing that. I think??? I usually light a candle in my he darkness, mediate than blow out the candle and call the spirit. While doing that I throw on some headphones listening to the spirits enn. After a while my breathing goes numb and I can’t move my body. While this is happening I am in full connection with what ever entity I was trying to connect with. Recently I think I visited abaddons void. I remember perfectly that black shapes, beings, and objects were moving through the darkness of the void. The voids color is so hard to describe too. I want to say it’s black but I know it’s not. It’s the brightest black? It’s complicated.

3 Likes

I’ve met Abaddon within his section of the abyss, saw a few abyssal demons and a lot of vampiric entities, also saw these humanoid locust, which was pretty creepy.

5 Likes

Did they have shape or just a energy form?

1 Like

They had ‘physical’ bodies yeah

1 Like

Have you seen belial in physical form? I’m planning to call on belial soon.

2 Likes

Yeah I have

1 Like

What kind of questions would you ask him? What questions would give me the best answers?

1 Like

Not sure, I met him under different circumstances, but just ask him what you want to know be it about yourself or about your practice, even about him lol.

1 Like

I have a trust problem with the message I receive no matter how real. I’m try to work on that. I guess one question would be how do I know that I’m actually talking to you?

1 Like

That’s a good question, I usually have someone divine it or divine it myself, or even have someone attend with me.

3 Likes

So your able to back up the answer? That’s clever. I’ll have to look into this. I have playing cards I do readings with. One of the things I learned how to do was get messages from spirits. I can use that to my advantage.

3 Likes

Lucifer’s brothers don’t really do much unless things are going down very badly, then its get out of the fucking way, or kiss your ass goodbye, atleast from what little I remember.
Who are the other two that complete that infernal council?

2 Likes