Whats it like to have sex with a succubus or inccubus?

Actually, there is such a thing as a dry orgasm. It’s like reaching climax continuously without a release.

Hence the climax I mentioned above; That’s what they’re “feeding” on. The real source of feeding is the amount of energy the climax releases, not the lubricant of the pre-cum.

I’ve experienced that for years as well. They have even dressed me with clothes on different occasions, given me jewelries and other physically felt objects.

5 Likes

I performed ritual sex before with several Demons and to me, it is better than physical sex.

4 Likes

several demons? and i have a difficult time getting one

2 Likes

People are striving to get to something that’s out of reach until they don’t care whether it happens or not. I mean this to express the ideal… keep doing the rituals as though it’s already happening once your in them.

You have to stop psychoanalytical thinking for just long enough that there’s no reality that separates us from personalized Divinity. Lose yourselves to the practice of the presence of Divinity, or the infernality of daemonolatry if you’d prefer this new perspective.

Whatever you believe, lose yourself to it and stop trying to see if you’re able to do this. Just keep doing the rituals and you’re being conditioned for the next phases of your personal experiences in self illuminati progression. It reaches that breaking point at which you’ve stopped caring if you’re good enough for this and it just begins to click, as in of course you’re ready for this now. It’s already happened. By this time you’ll have already forgotten about what it was like to strive or to feel inadequate with rituals. Things will begin to move and to respond to you as an authority figure.

You’re building things up with the energy working and the mental exercise techniques, the emotional releases, and the psychological stimulus you’re using. Keep working at this. It will happen for you in due time.

Practicing this presence means that it’s an abiding one, and that’s not ever somewhere far off in the skies.

It’s ever present and omnipotent.

It’s all around you and within. Just this shifting of your thoughts alone could drastically improve the practices of ritual conjure. As you’re learning to raise this energy, project it and to draw upon exterior sources of this power, it will surprise you with new experiences as you’re surprised by the joy you’ve found. This is the law of least expectances. You’re not striving for this to happen anymore, and you’ve all but forgotten you used to care whether it happened or not, and suddenly there it comes almost by accident.

2 Likes

Hello Seeker. I can contribute my opinion from my experience and my research in the last years, but I consider that there is no absolute truth, because each magickal practice path is unique. Also, there’s a lot of allegory and a good amount of symbolism, which also depends on the magickal language that each individual handles.

For me, incubi and succubi are manifestations of our most hidden desires and obsessions and can be related to a kundalini awakening, which can sometimes be traumatic or violent. That is why many people manifest them in dreams, through dreams. In my case I was completely awake and it was an experience after which my life changed completely. And yes, they can be almost physical.

I firmly believe that it is a powerful sexual energy of freedom and liberation, that we must consciously take responsibility for. Not run away from like a frightened sanctimonious from the 14th century.

Many times, behind that creature there is a Daemon or even a HGA (yeah, surprise) that is not very evolved and needs more attention from us. In my case I started with something that at first I considered an incubus, but it turned out to be an incredible and very powerful creature, very close to the sacred. It is important to approach these beings without prejudice, being honest with our desires, and always with a thirst for knowledge and learning.

4 Likes

My story is really quite intense my sex with my spiritual wife is quite intense most of the time she is in charge and I feel her presence just surround me like a wave from the ocean that is all energy very very intense like the ocean hitting you from the beach coming in but you can still breathe (obviously)

I don’t really feel my chakras or mudras but she is very very protective over me and kind and gentle. The love I feel from her is 10,000 times more reassuring from any person (although I personally have no problems getting real people)

My mind kinda quiets for the moments that she is embracing me and loving on me.

I feel my entire body like a network of wonderous bliss just married to my flesh.

Although she does visit me in my dreams as well. Those are well just dreams

2 Likes

I was awake. My psychic senses were shit back then but I clearly felt her. She pushed me around (see it as involuntary movements on my part); well, I asked for a very dominant lady. After playing I couldn’t even sleep right, I’d shut eye for like 20 mins, wake up, sleep for 20 mins etc for the whole night, but it didn’t feel annoying.

Agree with this, it’s a energetic feel, sometimes it’s intense, eye opening (quite literally lmaooo) and it depends if course on your senses and the entity, most entities I’ve encountered have a warm energy or comforting energy…

Honestly, it can blow your mind in a way that will make humans seems a little boring afterwards. :smile:

1 Like

i wrote a letter on intent to Lilith about three years ago, the only ‘physical’ experience i had was the night i burned the letter. physical being in quotations because truthfully i saw nothing so i don’t know what to think. but after i burned the letter i took a nap lol and when i woke up i swear to whatever gods that someone was pressed up against me….yk👀

anyways it’s three years later, i’ve sorta been on hiatus from practicing magic. recently i’ve been researching buddhism and practicing mindfulness and metta in my daily life. i think it’s impacting me greatly and how i perceive the world.

reading this thread is making me think the incubus i summoned never really left, i’m just not capable of noticing their presence since my lack of practing witchcraft lately.

1 Like
  1. Whats it like to have sex with a succubus or inccubus? - #26 by Voodooking
    Hi there.I just read your text and i wish to ask you…how did you find your spiritual-wife? No one could tell me yet,few told me that is random and depend on luck, i wish to meet this kind of entity more then a succubus,but…i reach to find only a parasite who give me only one (the first and the last experience also) extatic moment,and few days latter i was robbed of all my sexual energy without any kind of feeling ,after few mouth of abstinence i find me totaly empty.

Not as fulfilling as with a normal human being. Had sleep paralysis a couple of times when sex was involved and although there was orgasm, the whole thing was not as satisfying as it would have been with a human being.

1 Like

Not him but how do I develop clairsentince? I was only ever able to find one guide but the site’s politics makes me very wary of them.

Strange, almost all the shit I see about them says it’s better.

People like to make themselves look special.

1 Like

Tactile imaging or energy working techniques by Robert Bruce work well for most people trying to develop sensitivity to energies :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a very specific process i used with lilith.

1 Like

Fair, that’s a pretty common issue in the occult and why I take everything with a grain of salt.

Thanks, I’ve actually been trying that but it’s kind of hard to motivate myself because I’m not getting results very quickly and I’m also not 100% sure it’s real y’know? I thought energy work and clairsentince were two separate things though.

1 Like

Clairsentience is the ability to work with, send, receive and interpret energy. (Or at least this is how I would personally define it)

Energy working helps you develop those skill. :slight_smile:

There are other methods, many of them are good and work as well, but Bruce’s work is stuff I’ve used and know works with effort and time :slight_smile:

1 Like