What's all this controversy about?

Agreed, I never read a “make her clit rot off” post, but have seen dick chopping posts. :woman_facepalming:

Where though? I mean I don’t really see any here, where you’d think they’d congregate.

People either dig magick or they really don’t but hope to sort a life problem by use of it, a lot of people are the latter but have potential to do more.

Topics like this (no offence) usually degenerate into passive-aggressive (or not so passive) digs at individual members someone personally dislikes. :eyes:

But meanwhile Imma worship at my Timothy Donaghue shrine, which is entirely comprised of nougat and spangles. :fu:

10 Likes

Have you not heard of the infamous Pamela? Woo boy, shes a nut and a half and literally worships EA, is convinced they are best friends and possibly lovers, and is just generally in need of major psychiatric help.

Also Timothy doesn’t get enough appreciation all around lol

5 Likes

Not really…

4 Likes

Dante Abiel is a good example of a BALG mistake.

But, in all truth, do people throw so much shade at becomealivinggod is simply because they either Fear The Forum, never went to the Forum, or, they’ve been told that they should hate The Forum.

Plus, in the Modern Age it’s very common to ridicule great people. I have a habit of ripping on Eric, I feel that his marketing tactics are pretty stupid, and you’re not going to get me to pay $2,500 for a ritual for hire.

Regardless of how I feel about him, his marketing, or his method of doing things, I cannot deny that a lot of the information that he’s brought forth has checked out, at least for me.

There are some people that worship him, I’m not one of them. I worship none over myself, that includes EA. Whatever you worship a person, you go down a pretty dark Road, really fast. Look at Jim Jones, look at David koresh, look at any of these people who have proclaimed themselves to be something that they were not. It’s always ended in disaster.

If he wanted to go to South America and start up a Black Pyramid mass coven like he one time stated as an offhand remark, I’d be down, but the second that he tried to Jim Jones me, would be the second that I would Chris Kyle him.

In short, people hate us because we get results using unconventional methods, and they’re too scared to take the dive and find out for themselves.

May the gods forgive us for trying to make people’s lives easier utilizing their own power whenever they could much easier be stuck in one spot for the rest of their life wringing their hands, and complaining about their circumstances.

5 Likes

:warning: I joke around sometimes

5 Likes

Ouch, well, if she’s not on here and not causing us problems, she’s golden as far as I’m concerned. :ok_hand:

Mod hat completely off for the rest of this reply:

Really?!

Isn’t he just some dude who went hard on what he sincerely thought was his path, it turned out not to be, so he changed course?

I mean fuck if that’s criteria to be a “mistake,” kiss my ass: My RHP Experiences ~ Union, Power, And Decay :man_shrugging:

They hate us cuz they ain’t us. :wink:

TOTALLY! I quoted this last because people need to pay attention to him, I am off to go remake the idol I made of him right now, my cat keeps eating bits of the nougat and honestly it’s driving me crazy! :sob:

7 Likes

I agree but I wouldn’t call it fear to be honest, because some of us were in the outside with negative views on the forum but not based on fear, I’d go as far as conflicting ideologies and yeah the insane amount for a ritual for hire or any kind of excessively pricy consultation type thing.

That pays.

For the forum.

You are using… :roll_eyes:

:stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

What’s this hissing you speak of? Are you implying she’s… DRACONIAN?

As to no one is perfect; eh, each is perfectly unique on some level. Time, space, thoughts, etc… hard to imagine something that is doing everything I am in said space/time that isn’t me because if it was… then wouldn’t it be me?

Then again, I suppose anything is possible but I can’t see the point of multiple me’s in the same space/time thinking and doing the same thing.

1 Like

You just made my day

No offense was meant or implied. I just thought that he really was trying way too hard to be spooky. You know for a fact that I tend to be kind of controversial. Nothing but love

Edit to add, I have to give credit where credit is due, he’s wrote way more books than I have. And, if his self implied journey is to be believed, then there’s no telling what kind of power he tapped into.

I have my own Journey with the necromancy, it doesn’t follow anything that Dante was about, but I gave him respect in that he did dive into his path as deep as he did.

That said, I really wish I knew what happened to the guy.

2 Likes

mochiron. voice and looks can cause attraction.

Legit! His writing is on point. Powerful and motivating. Plus hes just plain gorgeous. I don’t know why he doesn’t get talked about more or do more writing himself.

Add an extra piece of nougat on my behalf if you don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My shit creates life. ahahah lol. Put it in the earth. let it settle. plant some stuff. Life is born. :smiling_imp:

Timothy is definitely a force to be reckoned with in the become a living God family. My own personal thoughts notwithstanding, the man is a true tour de force, and deserves way more recognition than he gets.

4 Likes

This is true, but to be fair he’s very much in the background, and like movie directors, that puts him out of sight out of mind for most people. He could fix it if he cared to, I’m sure.

5 Likes

why?

And just add to my post account, the numerous people who have contributed to the website, indeed, the various authors, regulars, and people who simply contribute because they want to share their knowledge is staggering.

Every single person that has contributed to any of the books that have been put out has put out really amazing content. Hell, I can personally attest to the success of the ritual called Belials rage. It kept me out of prison. Twice.

Honestly, the biggest problem facing becomealivinggod is internet culture. The edgy punks who want to go anywhere and cause problems. You’ll find them on any Forum, regarding any subject. Be a black magic or makeup, it’s going to be a shitstorm every time because the trolls like to find something that they can grab onto and entertain themselves with while they’re still young enough to appreciate the internet.

I’m a huge critic of EA, honestly, the biggest problem facing become a living God is internet culture. The edgy punks who want to go anywhere and cause problems. You’ll find them on any forum, regarding any subject. Be a black magic or makeup, it’s going to be a shitstorm every time because the trolls like to find something that they can grab onto and entertain themselves with while they’re still young enough to appreciate the internet.

But, with as much shit as I throw at EA, and a few of the other authors, I cannot deny that without their influence, I never would have been pushed to embrace the demonic. I would have never become a devotee of Lucifer , I would have been thankful to King Belial, I never would have met Lord Set, and, in all likelihood, I would have already shot myself.

1 Like

I have my own reasons. I’m not going to get into them right now as it does dive pretty off-topic.

2 Likes

I wasn’t criticizing. Not saying you should price it down.