What's a good spirit to try summoning?

I’m new to the magick thing and I want to try summoning a spirit. Which spirit should I choose and how should I go about summoning it?

That depends entirely on what you want the spirit to do for you, have anything specific in mind?

If the answer is no then there is no real reason trying to tell you how to go about it, as most of them don’t appreciate having their time wasted.

I want the spirit to give me knowledge

Good, now knowledge about what exactly?

I haven’t thought about that actually I’ll take any knowledge that the spirit is willing to give me

Many on here would advise you not to, but trust me.

Azazel is the greatest being I have met. In the fact that he has given me what I needed when I needed it. He has always pulled through for me. Even when I’m in doubt he is understanding of my emotion. I have been through the dirt that life throws at you countless times and I always call him. He always has my back and he is very understanding. Very motivational and all.

Just now I had success with another ritual. He has told me not to doubt and to fight and I have.

Build a solid relationship with Azazel and do the work to evolve and ascend on your side. He will always help those who help themselves and chase after ascent.

All hail Lord Azazel, dark Lord of power and miracles.

Seriously, amazing spirits to work with. When you need ascent and to improve your mortal life he will pull through for you every time.

1 Like

Well, Please give some thought to that and in the meantime here are some links that have plenty of knowledge in them.

Study them and take notes as they cover most of the basics, and then we’ll go from there.

@charles9 I gave it some thought and decided I’d like to know the earth’s secrets