Whats a good spell for a 1 night stand :P

thankyou Zecharyah555.
DeeSnip your friend used Sigil Magick?
Haha yes I am very hygienic and I have went from shy and dory to cool through magick and through hypnosis and reading, lots of it. I’m just looking for that extra edge so I stop getting friend zoned. It has worked in the past twice at least from magick as I can see it.

Do you hide sigils after the ritual in your pocket and store them somewhere near you, or rather hide it deeply when performing a love spell???

Also, did any of you worked with Asmodeus or Sitri just by sigil magic?
And how did you need to wait for results. I have specific person in my mind.
I want her mind be screw up against me (looking for relatioship with her, not one-night stand so some obssesion from her side will not kill me).

You could also draw the sigil of King Paimon and tell him to change somebody’s thoughts about you, if you have someone specific in your mind so she will think “I want to have sex with N.”

There are different methods as we can see.

One more question, when doing sigil magic, do you have your consecrated altars? I would probably go somewhere outside, just do the cleansing ritual and use some natural stones, wood etc as altar. Or just make the circle and hold the sigil in the hand

[quote author=Timothy link=topic=245.msg3721#msg3721 date=1342906469]

It is obviously true that it’s not necessary to perform magick to get laid.

But I highly doubt that just “being a woman” - merely possessing a set of tits and a vagina - is enough to attract a really sexually empowered man who can provide the unbridled lust of a hot one-night stand, as blackpheonix requested.

Well that’s all they need for me plus skiny and at least a 6 on the sober hard ten scale. but I prefer the hunt.

[quote=“RidgeRunner, post:25, topic:253”]Babalon is representative of sexually uninhibited women (Crowley’s Scarlet Women) so I think her symbols would be good to evoke to find the kind of woman you described.

I would print or draw the seal of Babalon, write out exactly the type of woman you want to draw on the back of it, use EA’s method of sigil activation to open the seal, put it on your altar or working space along with a vase of red roses, and burn a candle by it daily until your lady manifests.[/quote]

you know, i’ll definitely give this a try and also share with a couple of pickup artists i know.