What would you think if

What would you think was happening if you were alone in a room reading a book silently when suddenly it felt as if you were completely ensconced in some cold field of energy that stirred up a strange, tremendously strong feeling of something physically similar to fear (yet you are not afraid) and mentally similar to anger (yet you are not angry)?

I had this happen twice to me over the last few days, and I think I know what was happening, but I’d like to hear what you think.

Possibly something is coming to visit?

2 Likes

Expressive, emotional currents. It definitely says something about what currents this spirit is working with, doesn’t it? I don’t know who it is, though. I’m just familiar with these kind of experiences.

2 Likes

Which currents would you say were involved?

1 Like

Dark currents. Not necessarily projected against you, but projected to you from whoever that spirit was. Fear and anger are emotionally expressive currents of the darker spectrum. A defensive response for survival. You never felt threatened by this, so it wasn’t projected to you. It has to represent something else, a power and an ability that specific spirits can tap into. And maybe that spirit can help you overcome fear and anger?

1 Like

What came to mind was a living person (or a spirit they sent, I guess) was taking a peek at me, sizing me up.

I don’t know this person and they don’t know me, but I reached out to them twice for different reasons and shortly after I reached out (and before I got a response) I felt engulfed by this energy I described.

During the second time I felt this, I tried taking a peek back and I think i got confirmation that it was them… But then again I’m still unsure of my abilities :confused:

1 Like