What would you do with magickal invincibility?

What would you do with magickal invincibility? Specifically what would you do.

2 Likes

Whatever i feel like doing?

3 Likes

So are we talking complete invincibility where you can’t be hurt or killed by anything no matter what? If its that then just about anything i can think of doing.

1 Like

Any specifics?

Other then attending to the basic needs/wants of me and my family (which i’m already doing) and at the same time restraining the darker urge to say do something like genocide half a country because someone there pissed me off? :thinking:

Probably spend the majority of my time attempting to teach as many others as i can how to become that way as well i guess. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’d be a damned superhero

2 Likes

I would be like a corrupt Man of steel like general Zod out of the Man of steel so i can have a coo, and able to manifest Black Holes better, so instead of using a gun conjure and manifest black Holes and cast them at all who don’t like, and imprison all enemies for 300,000 cyclic somatic eternal torments, and soul tearing, imprison there souls in a Phantom Crystal, also have a zoo full of Cute female honey babs, so i can ride them, also manifest a Black hole 20 km in Diameter about Islam to suck all the the Allah lovers up into the vortex of the giant Black hole, another hit all prisons with a Asteroid, get rid of the criminals they only get out of prison, and re offend, and threaten people, also all the prison offices are a mob of crawl arshole, go to Hell as a corrupt Man of steel and travel to Hell and find the book shop in Hell and bring back Grimoires, from Hell, i have been to a book shop in Hell and the grimores are off tap.:metal:

2 Likes

I like the way you think

I was in a foul mood.

1 Like

Actually, a glass vial, a bit of paper, and some beeswax does this exact thing.

1 Like

If I can’t be hurt and every part of my body becomes completely immune to every type of attack imaginable then I would torture all the terrorists, rapists, child molesters, sexual abusers and many other fucked up motherfuckers very brutally.

1 Like

sneak into the rooms of teen girls and sniff them in dirty places… tbh I would probably rob banks houses for loot and maybe make Christian ppl go insane by thinking they are possessed

1 Like

What about if you were spiritually invincible not physically. You could go to any dimension, realm, world, and tree etc.

1 Like

I would never return to the physical earth

2 Likes

Me neither,and I would sneak in girl’s rooms too.But after a few days or weeks I would probably begin with my massive killing of evil people like pedophiles and rapists as well as corrupt politicians

2 Likes

i’d travel to this realm i know of that belongs in another dimension.

idek if you can astral/soul travel to other dimensions but i would love to.

1 Like

Baal grants invisibility. In the traditional shamanic sense this means free movement to all dimensions

oof i’ll make a note and look into it later down the road. thanks hun.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Push Humanity towards a mystically protected future. There’s not much of a future on this
planet.Air is bad, food is bad, planet is dying…
Hit the RE-DO button.

1 Like