What were these things?

Freaky!!!

3 Likes

There’s an extreme portal there…size wise. The geology/geography is the recipe for that. Certain features produce portals. As to WHAT is coming through…nothing nice. I read the book on it…pretty malicious.

3 Likes

Poor doggos :cry:

2 Likes

It’s very well known area for paranormal activity, I agree it looks like a huge base or portal for extraterrestrial visitors, probably their continues visitations or access into our world creates or allows those activities to happen more often and with much more intensity than most other places on earth. But it can’t be the only area… I bet there are lots more allover the planet.

Maybe the idea mentioned in some scriptures that sons of God had human wives and weird looking mixed race offspring, wasn’t exactly as imagined by people, out of love and lust for human women. Maybe it was intentional scientific act, kidnapping of humans, as it’s reported now and called alien abduction.

I will look for that documentary and watch it. I love this stuff ! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OMGGGG I SAW THAT TOO I FUCKING LOVE TOP 5S FINALLY SOMEONE Love y

4 Likes

Top 5s is awesome! I love his videos.

3 Likes

I put 2 weeks or 3 ago 1 video from Top 5s

3 Likes

Do you know what conditions must be met to create such portal?

2 Likes

Yes. It requires water and a semicircular bowing of the path. You will see this at Sedona, Bermuda triangle (which has currents that take that path) and many more. All the standing stone structures on the British Isles are build within these or inside a mile radius.
Atlantis, which is now desert, has this feature and a smaller one nearby. I was mapping the vortice locations at one time but it’s tedious and there are a lot.

3 Likes
semicircular bowing of the path

Can you explain what it means, how it looks like? English is no my native language and I do not know how to understand this.
Atlantis is desert? I always thought it is sunk, or under ice of Antarctica. What desert it is and from what source you have this information?

2 Likes

Does the government own this place nowadays? I watched a presentation by George Knapp and read a book by him about the Skinwalker ranch. Interesting stuff.

2 Likes

No, now it is owned by private person, and managed by company Adamantium Real Estate. At least this is info from this year april.

3 Likes

Ok. It was something else then what I thought of.

2 Likes

Very interesting and scary… I have heard about skin walkers before.

2 Likes

What did you hear about them?

1 Like

I heard that they creatures that can turn into different animals… From the native american culture.
That’s about it actually… Plus they are mentioned in the Supernatural T.V. series.

2 Likes

I think a story goes one of the owners shot a huge wolf 3 times thru with a big gun, and it didn’t even slow down walking. The horses were going nuts in the barn and after a while the wolf went in the forest and the tracks of it just disappeared to thin air at some point. Interesting and scary stuff.
Ghost Adventures did investigation there and also in the Skinwalker Canyon, if I remember.

1 Like

Even if you’re not into UFO’s, and might be slightly off topic, I suggest to watch this. @Lady_Eva ?

I doubt if nobody knows what Skinwalkers are.
“Tribes like Utes, Hopi and Navajo may have different versions of skinwalker stories or tales they all boils down to one point that an skinwalker is a malevolent witch that has the ability to alter into a bird, bear, coyote, wolf and other types of animal. They are called skinwalker because they might be wearing or hiding a skin of an animal they want to become. After the transformation, the skinwalker can successfully inherit the speed, cunning or strength of the animal.”

1 Like

I already invited Lady_Eva who is too busy to watch it unfortunately.

1 Like

I feel really upset about the doggos. I hope their passing was quick and they are at peace on the other side.

1 Like