What to know if a spirit you invoked comes and leaves his essence?

I recently invoked King Paimon, calling him for this for the first time, i must say that i never felt inspired to do it or even think about it just because I was only interested by other demons, no tools, no candles but in deep TGS it was the night. So in the middle of the day i felt extremely energized, like a soft possession, a bit uncomfortable, i went into my bedroom and was feeling almost the same energy inside with a special smell that i don’t know. So I guess that it might be the demon’s essence, I’m not sure but if you guys can tell me. How do i know or recognize that it’s an essence of demon?
Also is it a sign that the demon wants to work with me?
Do you think a demon can reveal the identity of another one who has bad intentions on someone?
Thanks in advances :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you only invoked King paimon it is likely his energy, Strong energies can linger for awhile. When you invoke a force you bring that force inside you to varying degrees, its energies mix with yours.

If you are working with him still he can teach you how to reveal that which works against you as he can teach all arts. Alternatively working with the sun can be used to illuminate the hidden.

1 Like

I tend to notice little things. Sometimes it’s power surges when I need them, other times I like to change my decor. More recently I’ve been using alot of rose scented items - and I’m particular on them. Sprays, incense, even using rose scented soap. ( btw, bee&flower is THE best.) I never cared much for the scent before BUT I know Lucifer adores it. So I feel he’s letting me know he’s around and what he likes. Or I’ll get the urge to move things around which I normally don’t do. Pay attention to little things that let you know he’s around and comfortable.

2 Likes

Got a question for you. What if you did not invoke these energies or at least consciously invoke them. What if they are there and at times ramp up and get stronger? if I told you all that was going on with me we would be here literally weeks.

1. I know what and who these energies are that are with me well the dominate two. And I say I didnt invoke them but, I think it could have happened as a child.
  2. Worried yes, Scared no. I dont fear for myself or my energy.
1 Like

Sounds like you may have some entities that may wanna would with ya, id say if you wanna try working with them actively let them know you are aware of their presence and ask for them to reveal themselves in a manner you can understand.

1 Like

They have revealed themselves over time. But I would say in the last year they have UPPED their game so to speak. I have had some really interesting stuff go on. All my life actually but the last year has been Just explosive.

1 Like

Its really bizarre. I have some interesting people working with me on this as well. Cause its been lets say a interesting year.

1 Like

So long as its all yielding results or your learning from the explosions. :grin:

Ya actually, its helped me be who I sit here and am at this moment. I do belive I would have been dead or soon death. the more I look into that the reality of it really grabs ya.

1 Like