What to do with Sigils once cast?

The title says it all; I've seen plenty of guides on sigil prep and casting but no one ever mentions what they do with the sigil once cast. I would hate to throw it away just to have it found and used against me; when working with life changing forces, I prefer to stay guarded. Any information on what you do with yours?

Jesy

[quote=“Jesy, post:1, topic:4834”] The title says it all; I’ve seen plenty of guides on sigil prep and casting but no one ever mentions what they do with the sigil once cast. I would hate to throw it away just to have it found and used against me; when working with life changing forces, I prefer to stay guarded. Any information on what you do with yours?

Jesy[/quote]

If you don’t want to through it away. You can just place them in
A note book and store them for later

Tank you for the response, I wasn’t sure if destruction was necessary or if the active sigil needed to stay in one piece.

Thanks again,
Jesy

[quote=“Jesy, post:1, topic:4834”] The title says it all; I’ve seen plenty of guides on sigil prep and casting but no one ever mentions what they do with the sigil once cast. I would hate to throw it away just to have it found and used against me; when working with life changing forces, I prefer to stay guarded. Any information on what you do with yours?

Jesy[/quote]
I burn them after sometime.There’s no need to have them around if the desired result has manifested.