What to do with offerings of liquor & wine?

@Lady_Eva pls I need your help on this issue of mine,pls what does one do with the liquor,wine offered during rituals,should it be disposed or am supposed to drink it?

1 Like

Only drink it if you previously agreed with the spirit to do this, it’s best to pour them outside onto open ground, or pour them down the kitchen sink (not into anywhere disrespectful, like a toilet).

This has useful info on severing links:

3 Likes

You can either drink it in their honor(if they dont mind), pour it under an oak tree (I am not 100% sure the type of tree matters or if a tree even matters off the top of my head) or leave it on the altar (if it’s not opened)

3 Likes

I would not recommend pouring poisons like alcohol or salt on the ground if you pour so much or in such way as things get killed, as this can upset the nature spirits in the area.

I leave them for at ;east a day, and pour them down the sink. Personally, I don’t think wine left out for a day tastes any good anyway, and liquor will have evaporated off all the alcohol. Leaving it out for a while make it more suitable for composting outside.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Lady_Eva am really grateful

Tnx a lot

Tnx @anon48079295 so much

I also wanna ask what candles are suitable in evoking Lord Ant’harratu pls

Generally, black candles are used in demonic evocation, though there is no set colour correspondences for the Nether Lords under Azazel, so you could technically use any convenient colour.

1 Like

Ok @DarkestKnight thanks alot