What to do when you open a sigil?

What should i do when i open a sigil, see it flashing and moving, and establish a subtle contact?
What questions should i ask and what should i tell the spirit?
As an example if i ask the spirit to bring me sex how should i go about saying it?
What kind of visualizations/meditations/exercises should i engage in with a spirit?
And how would i do i take it a step deeper than just flashing and moving?

After a while I usually shut my eyes, stare at the image in my mind and watch whatever hallucinations a get from it. But whats the proper way to get results from this?

this is how erik koetting says to go from the tgs flash into full evocation. you recite the following incantations to go further into trance:

: repeat ‘itzrachu mantantu, vespacha kaltamu. itzranta mantkala mantatzu beltazu. vaskalla itzrachu kantantu velchatza.’ over and over until you get the first, fourth, or fifth of these trance ratifications, or if you don’t get the ratifications, repeat it for 15 minutes.

: then change your conjuration to ‘etsel malakel, testzel samtanel, itzretz namatel, itzhel astarel, kamakala, kamakala kamakala satanel, kama, kala, kamakala vel, me vaskalla, me solvalla, me resalla ahtantel.’ and repeat that until you get the second and third of the trance ratifications, or if you don’t get the ratifications, repeat it for 15 minutes.

: if a spirit materializes and you either see or hear it, say ‘alash tad alash tal ashtu’ to enforce a pact with it. then speak to it and tell it whatever you want.

1 Like