What the "heck" is going on!

All Magicians…get ready for a flux of “things” that I cannot see well…
Dont drop any sword to the ground…
Many magicians here and other forums are saying the same…
A big psychic force is moving against Black Magick Lords and Priestesses…from East to West ( Air against Water ) …

Just saying that Im feeling and discovering on readings…
Things are tense…

This is not fucking FUD…
Theres big and good tarot readers and great magicians too, please make a global reading using the word “line stream”…

The criticial mass point seems to be ( only seems to be ) achieve his pinnacle on Dec. 17th.

its not a prophesy, not a fucking fearful announce, but I need to communicate to all of you…any magician should know what to do…

regards and good luck to all
KRGN

Other forums? Which forums exactly?

I post in many dark network forums…so I cannot share the links here, for logical reasons…so would be nice to check it by Tarot…to not let this just an personal statement…

hope ull understand…

Ohh, I see Korgon… Ill be looking into this. Thank you!

I did an astrogoly circle reading and the only card that was up right was the ace of swords in the friends/organization thread. The first card was the knight of pentacle a reversed. Which show me that its idleness and carelessness.

So my opinion is that whatever is coming those with me will succeed while its all carelessness.

[quote=“korgon, post:1, topic:4450”]All Magicians…get ready for a flux of “things” that I cannot see well…
Dont drop any sword to the ground…
Many magicians here and other forums are saying the same…
A big psychic force is moving against Black Magick Lords and Priestesses…from East to West ( Air against Water ) …

Just saying that Im feeling and discovering on readings…
Things are tense…

This is not fucking FUD…
Theres big and good tarot readers and great magicians too, please make a global reading using the word “line stream”…

The criticial mass point seems to be ( only seems to be ) achieve his pinnacle on Dec. 17th.

its not a prophesy, not a fucking fearful announce, but I need to communicate to all of you…any magician should know what to do…

regards and good luck to all
KRGN[/quote]

did I miss something?

this isn’t some end of the world noise is it?

Not yet Korgan, too early to play that card.

[url=http://i.imgur.com/HUOMdUJ.jpg]http://i.imgur.com/HUOMdUJ.jpg[/url]

Could be a ‘procession’ to that point though.

:slight_smile:

Magic shouldn’t be a Magi’s only resource, anyway.

The Hobbit is coming out lol

Hey I kinda like that card Gnosis. Thanks.