What spirit is best to call for finding out information on someone?

What spirit is best to call on when you want to find out some information about someone that you are finding hard to find out by conventional means?

I may also need to find out some information involving a future event with this person.

what spirit or spirits would be best to call upon for this situation?

Thanks

Well,King Zagan might help you with this,or just do a divination.

1 Like

Thanks

Raphael will tell you things you need to know that might affect you, where there’s no harm involved to anyone else.

1 Like

Scrying and other methods of divination can tell you a lot. It does take a bit of effort, but it’ll probably be more what you’re wanting.

2 Likes

When you call upon spirits do you bother to call them on certain hours assigned to them or do you not need to bother with that? Do you need to face a certain direction when doing so?

I do not have the correspondences for the different spirits or know if you need to bother calling them at a certain time.

You’re overthinking it, just get a tarot deck and do some divs. Or some coins like I Ching, or cast runes, or whatever form of divination you normally do. It’ll be faster, but it requires you to actually do something yourself instead of expecting someone else to do it for you.

2 Likes