What sort of music does your main deity or pantheon enjoy?

For example, do demons like 80s hard rock? Do the Aesir like folk metal? Do the Orishas like dancehall?

It depends on the deity or spirit and their individual nature.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a good idea to look for something so generic, it’s a bit like asking if all Londoners/Millennials/Irish/Blonds/[insert random demographic] like hip hop. Some will some won’t. :woman_shrugging:

I also suspect it will depend on the vibrations the music makes overall, combined with your energy in ritual…
Since they don’t have ears, nor cochlea, are not listening through the air, and music sounds different through different mediums. They are potentially only “hearing” it through telepathy with you.

if you’re working long term with a specific spirit, you might feel their energy become more active when you’re listening to certain music. There was one I had that always came through when I was listening to Electric Wizard albums

Welcome back, @amadhatter I see you joined us back in 2015, and last posted in 2018, but have never properly introduced yourself as is required. If you wish to continue posting, please click on the image below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3