What should I get to help my spiritual ascent

So first off thanks to my main man King Paimon for getting me this job also I’m still new to magic and I want to learn as much as I can I’m about to get a lot of money pretty soon what things should I get to help me? Keep in mind I’m in job corps (it’s basically a birding trade school) where I have to share a room and don’t have much room/a lot of people aren’t fond of this stuff there and if anyone wonders where the job comes in I’m helping stop the fire in Georgia

1 Like

Books are key.

Get some decent material to read.

Your individuality is more important than what any dogma will tell you is right.

Learn what magick is, how it works and then look at traditions.

First you need a goal, what do you want to learn magick for? Whats the purpose whats the vision?

Second you need time. Magick is a huge time investment, I alone have invested over 10 years and im still progressing and refining. Same with E.A, S.Ben, Kurtis, Asenath etc.

I have a book out just recently in my store (ebook is $9.99) which goes into the very basics of magick, and it is aimed at folks like you. Not to plug my own products here but if you want to get a copy send me a personal message and ill send you the link. Its a great book for beginners.

Also watch a ton of videos on things, E.A has tons, I have a few on my channel and more on my facebook. Knowledge is power, the more you study the more information you will be armed with.

Stay True & Stay Awesome

1 Like

Taking up what Asbjorn wrote above, book - Arianna started a thread a while ago asking people to share the books they found most helpful and while it’s very varied, it might be worth giving a look:

If you’re going to practice around other people, I’ll PM you a method of travelling to spirit realms that you can use, even lying in a room with people in it, completely unawares! :slight_smile:

It’s like the method I used when I was little and doing just that, but far more established and with its own entire system attached, and it’s a method, not a belief system or anything, just a tool.

I think it may be especially useful to you, since it allows a strong connection with elemental forces, which may allow you to link to the spirit of Fire and maybe somehow get an advantage in your ongoing fight through that, because its based on ancient, ancestral, and global methods people used to connect with spirits, to change this reality.

3 Likes

That would be amazing thank you

1 Like

And thank you also for the information

1 Like