What should I do?

My lover did a love spell some months ago, and he thought It isn’t worked, but It did. And he gave me so much love etc, but the old love spell worked and he left me for the another person. How could I break his curse If I dont know who tf is the another person? Or If I call Dantalion for manipulate his feelings to love me could broke the spell? What should I do? I really love him, will he really love me If I call the appropriate demon?

1 Like

Maybe? Maybe if he legit had feelings for you, and has no reason to not continue them, or there is some way for what he felt to grow?

Divination would answer that better, without details we can’t really predict how someone may react to a demon attempting to influence them, or even how they’d react if you did it with your own energy.

He might not react at all, if he’s protected, magically inclined, has an idea of what he is doing, the feelings feel false or he can’t derive where they suddenly came from etc.

I just mostly wanted to caution you, that if he was spewing love spells to get you, that-

1. Banish, cleanse and get yourself untangled from his bullshit before you declare that you love some asshat, who

2. Probably just wanted in your pants, if he’s already moved on to someone, and influenced you magically, so your feelings may or may not be real, but him jumping right on the trolly to someone else- doesn’t sound like his feelings ever were anything more than a lust/wanting fun. Maybe they were, but based on your statements I would think about it long and hard- personally.

That’s all. Good luck.

3 Likes

You dont need names if you know there is someone else. The universe and all already know who it is. Names just cut down any and all “investigative” work on their part and speeds things up. Just tell the situation and let them know there is someone else involved but you dont know their names. They will figure out the rest.

3 Likes