What’s Your Magick Sound?

What is your go to music, app, jam, or sound you play while working Magick? :notes:

Even if you just have this guy playing in the background, I’m curious:

Bonus question: does anyone else have a Spotify (or other) playlist for LHP/general Magick/state setting or is it just me? :thinking:

1 Like

It depends on what I am doing. If I am working with a spirit as an aid for a working, I will use a song that reminds me of them, such as this for Naamah:

If I am not working with a spirit but have a particular goal I can align a song to, such as a curse, I will play that (for a curse, something like The Animal by disturbed to get me pumped). And then there is Voodoo by Godsmack that I play before ritual just to get me going in general lol

4 Likes

The way i currently use music is to use it as a scrying tool. The spirits that i am working with often speak to me through the lyrics.

1 Like

Do you have certain go to music or is it random?

1 Like

I like to play black metal while meditating on Bael

2 Likes

I use the Google play music app and have it set to the evil music radio station. They mostly play dark metal bands but do have some others for variety.

1 Like

Apparently they now tell me to turn the radio on when they have a message.

1 Like

I don’t normally listen to music when I do my workings, but in times I do it’s usually Breaking Benjamin or Disturbed.

1 Like

Depend on what I am doing. Year Zero by Ghost is one of my “pregame” songs while preparing for ritual. But during ritual if i do put music on, it’s usually just Dark Ambient like AKLO or something.

2 Likes

I listen to some of peter gundry’s music and viking inspired music from Danheim depending on what shuts my mind down and gets me focused. I listen to Disturbed’s self titled album as well. Only certain songs get me in the zone, others tend to annoy me somehow on a frequency level.

1 Like
4 Likes

If I listen to music during work it is stuff from Fauré. It works like a charm.

2 Likes

2 Likes