What’s the fastest any spirit has reached out to anyone?

So besides the fact it’s relaxing. I reached out to dantalion again. Same thing as last time. I didn’t have to focused very long this time. Maybe no more than a few mins. I felt idk. A bit heavier as I was sitting. Nothing bad just as if someone was hugging from behind. And I feel more relaxed and slightly happier. I like to think he was already there. Anyway it came on so quickly. Can that happen or am I just imagining things?

3 Likes

I am usually quite good at getting near instant reactions, depending on the entity. Especially one I work with often like Ares or Lucifer. I think it all depends on your ability to perceive and your desire to form a close relationship.

1 Like

Funny as it seems, Dantalion is also the one who comes to me the fastest, I always try to come up with a ritual for him, but I believe that, nowadays, if I think of him, he’ll come, same with archangel Raphael and my Eshu, whose name I’m still unsure, although I feel a whispered voice saying “it’s Eshu Caveira”.

2 Likes

Dantalian was very quick for me as well , Lucifer most of the time unless I’m down and sad then no matter how long I sit there crying I feel nothing :frowning: I think he only likes me happy!

3 Likes

Well, he’s the master of illusions for a reason, maybe when you’re down, he’s already there, since being down is an illusion of the mind

2 Likes

Yeah , but that’s when I really need to feel his presence for assurance which I shouldn’t rely on I know :blush:

1 Like

Hard one to call. Before I ever delibrately intended for contact , Belial came instantly while i simply thought his name three times in a "what do I do, say Belial Belial Belial?: 'Bam Here I am !
Although, i again without asking or thinking for it, Had A Demon, literally put me to sleep, pull me into the Demonic Plane— of course I fukt that up. But 30 years later I was reading Demonic Descriptions when "Wham— Abigor, was perfectly described.
When my mother died after being beaten by my step dad- and I was at my grams unaware… she came to me immediately, woke me up… and told me she was alright, and everything was going to be ok. i was told she died in the ER at 1130 pm, which was the time on the clock when she woke me up while standing over my bed.
Since they do not have “Time” in there non corporeal realm, only we feel words like “Fastest, slowest” etc.

FDM

1 Like

I know this is weird, especially since I’m not Catholic, but the fastest response I’ve ever gotten from a spirit was from a Catholic saint. I was in a situation that wasn’t life-threatening, but highly unpleasant. I called upon St. Casimir (whose life I had recently read about), and people showed up immediately and fixed the situation right away. I had such a strong sense of the spirit. That shocked (and impressed) me.

1 Like

The Goetia spirits who are also Jinns manifest faster.

Probably at the same time I called on him but my senses have been too much of a garbage can to actually know about that. It was under one week, tho.

1 Like