What petition can i use to get my boss to give me more salary

I live in a hell country where i only make 200 usd a week, but I want to be rich, I want 1000 or even 500

Can I just petition to any money demon and ask for that amount or is there a specific petition i can follow? please help

You can petition any money entity.

Just curious where you live. Because where I’m at, $500/week not only won’t make you rich, it’s still basically poverty line. Most RENTS are $2,000/mo. or more on average. And no, I don’t live in a big city like San Fran or New York where rents are significantly more than that. It sounds like on my salary I could live like a king in your country, which sounds like heaven, not hell. :wink:

I live in serbia, the most worst country in europe and the world. the wages here are horrible and the average person makes less than a 700-900 usd in a month and the goverment steals money with high taxes.

if i made 500 usd a week, i could live a middle class rich life, with 1000 usd a week, i could live softest comfy easy life in a biggest house. Much better than my life now , in a bad 80sq metre flat in the noisiest part of the city.

Well someone say ask any demon.try controlental methods yea everyone say king paymon etc ,but if look in forum are square’s,spells,but a little mental control could be a even better way, basically you take person mind saying he deserves a raise a will give him one now, etc .

Wow, that’s crazy. I could definitely live like a king there. :smiling_face:

Coming back to say that i did a petiton to Bune and it is already working, i asked for more money at my job and today i got a bonus :smile:

1 Like