What other occult youtubers do you watch, besides the BALG crew?

I recently found this guy and I am a huge fan of how he breaks things down.

2 Likes

I just subscribed to him, thank you :grin:

1 Like

I was going to mention her. Her path cannot be farther from my current, but Iā€™ve enjoyed watching her development through the years

3 Likes

Something about him sounded familiar, but he does not live in Cali so he wasnā€™t who I thought.

Although, there is something about him that rubs a particular way that I cannot ignore.

1 Like

EVERYONE GO AND WATCH Secrets of The Gods recent videos. This need to be shared because so many people are being lied to and used and people need to be careful of who they are summoning. It sounds crazy but the more you listen the more it will make sense to you, I urge everyone to go and watch.

Thank you for including me on this list, Iā€™m in some good company.

1 Like

I actually enjoy Cresent City Conjure and the Grand Infinity personally.

2 Likes

Behemoth-X is amazing and his videos are fantastic and I love the way he does his rituals. Black Witch Coven is another great YouTube channel and D.H Throne, these 3 are my favourites.

3 Likes

I really enjoy Black Witch Coven and Behemoth-X . Although Iā€™ve learned a whole lot from Black Witch Coven on YT.

2 Likes

Sometimes I check Morino Ravenbergā€™s channel, Satania has interesting stuff, I also listened to enns by Satan and Sons.

1 Like

I hear that Behemoth-X Guys pretty Good

6 Likes

Oh did you? :thinking:

Heā€™s not the greatest but he looks cool

2 Likes

I enjoy D.H. Thorneā€™s channel, especially his demon in review series. Heā€™s relaxing to listen to.

3 Likes

Wow dude thanks. Sadly V.k. is closed

1 Like

Heā€™s made a new channel: Vidian

4 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Wow, thank you.

Jesus fuck

You dont know that.

Yt deleted his channel and he reuploaded some of his old videos in Vidian. But his website has everything.

Dark Sorcery is good too. Dh thorne