What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Hope you good @MiKu whenever you may be :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

This will help you to spiritually open your body through the process of relaxation. Relaxing opens you up intuitively, allowing you to better receive your own Heavenly guidance. You will feel happier and have more peace of mind as a result, which will benefit everyone in your life!
You are ripe with new possibilities, and you feel an urgency to push into new territory, giving life to a new idea, project, or situation.
Your new and exciting life changes are inevitable. There is no turning back! Instead of playing it safe, you decided to move forward.

You may be assigned a project or given a task to do, and you will have to commit your time to see that project through to the end successfully. You will be required to accept responsibility without any complaints or grudges.
A guardian angel is watching over you.

You’ll enjoy a period of happiness and security. The 4 of fire indicates a sense of harmony and balance as well as completion and thus denotes a time of peace and contentment in life that comes as the result of hard-fought efforts.

2 Likes

Thanks, my friend!

2 Likes

Miku it’s been about ten weeks since you read for me. Could I get a read about my practice, how it’s growing and where it’s going please? I’d leave the choice of decks up to you. Thank you.

2 Likes

Use your imagination… what’s going on doesn’t make sense to you right now because you are closed off from seeing the impossible! The answers you seek is within your imagination!
You’re life is going through a major change and it might feel scary, so know that you are protected and things will be better after the waves!

2 Likes

I am back, with a question :stuck_out_tongue:

What will be the outcome if I decide to go on the path of necromancy ?
Any deck will be fine :slight_smile:
Thank you.

2 Likes

Same here what will be the outcome if I work with Belial thanks a lot :blush: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

@CovertCreator

Archangel Raphael is present in your life. He may be here to help you with your own physical health and challenges, or he may be calling you forth to help with the healing of others.
the Angel of Peace is with you this very moment. If you have been struggling and find yourself on a difficult path, you may call on the Angel of Peace to pour calm, gentle, and tranquil energy onto any situation. You can choose to change directions, change your thoughts, and even change your environment that leads you towards a path of peace. You have been through turmoil, and your soul is tired. Your mind craves peace and quiet.
Depression is related to events of the past, while fear is related to events in the future. Your mind could be going around in circles which doesn’t get you very far. You can often haphazardly stray from one thought to another; the chain of associations keeps your mind spinning.
Being in the moment can be a helpful reminder to be more mindful of wherever you happen to be. When emotions, thoughts, or desires are arising within, you can notice them, be gentle with them, and allow them to be just as they are.
Surrounding yourself with memories can be a comfort in itself, but it’s important to know when to draw the line. Say goodbye to items that you know longer use or need. It can be liberating for the soul.

1 Like

The Seven of Earth (Pentacles) in a yes or no reading tells you that now it is time to reap your reward. All of the hard work that you have put into a certain situation will soon pay off handsomely.

That’s if you are open-minded and willing to receive. If you’ve been expecting something to happen and are tired of waiting, don’t fret. Your ‘yes’ is coming soon.

7 of cups = 7 months from now

You are filled with courage to overcome the personal discouragements and move forward boldly to launch your ideas in the real world. Removed the fear, gathered your resources and done something. The world knows that you are there and you have no jokes about moving forward in the path that you choose. This is a level of success that can only be achieved when courage is deployed.
Your spiritual growth is a cause for celebration!
the Three of water has to do with joining every part of yourself in perfect harmony: body, spirit, and mind.

After a long journey, you will find self-satisfaction! the things that you desire for, or your most perfect dream is bound to happen.
You will be able to spread stability, positivity, and abundance to every area of your life. You have what it takes to do what is needed.

2 Likes

Dive right in! There is no need for more research or time. You can trust your feelings on this one. You will be guided through the actions that are necessary, considering the circumstances. Your main concern is to avoid procrastination at all costs. Break the situation down into small steps so that you don’t become overwhelmed. Then, take those steps in regular intervals.

A life-changing events will take place through this path. Judgment marks the time when all of the efforts you have put in will result in one thing or another, whether that is for better or worst. Decisions around this opportunity will need to be made swiftly because there will be a time limit. The choices you make during this period will affect the rest of your life and should not be taken lightly. However, too much waiting around weighing up the pros and cons can result in loss.

1 Like

I guess this is it then :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I don’t think its the right time for this… you have to be prepared for this…
Your ability to navigate through emotional turmoil — inner conflict as well as conflict with others — will ultimately dictate whether the outcome for you is good or bad.
You will face a difficult decision. You’ll have two options, and both seem as equally advantageous as they could be disadvantageous. Belial isn’t going to give you your sweet time to make a decision…
A certain force of extreme magnitude will come to hit you in your life - one that you may have not foreseen. When it comes to it, he’s going to push your limits to end a situation… the end of something means a new beginning.
You might get overwhelmed by the pressure, or admit defeat, or feel betrayed… so be warned…

1 Like

I have one. What should I do to keep the momentum I have regarding my medicine and taking it. Thanks as always miku!

1 Like

Fantastic Miku thank you so much.

1 Like

Because of your medication you have gained control of your feelings and can accept them without allowing them to get the better of you. Even when life throws you a curve ball, you can draw on your emotional maturity and stability to help you navigate these challenges. You don’t let things get to you, and you steer clear of the drama, instead choosing an emotionally balanced and calm approach. Sticking to the plan means improving your quality of life.
You need to protect what you earned and must continually prove yourself. Hold your ground, take a stand, and defend your position at all costs. This will require courage and persistence, but you have the strength and determination to do it. Keep fighting for what you believe in and confront those who may oppose or threaten you.

1 Like

Thanks a lot :two_hearts::blush:

2 Likes

Interesting. Sounds like they’re saying something along the lines of “keep fighting you got this”?

1 Like

Thank you @MiKu, that was actually so comforting to read :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @MiKu when you get the time, please.

What do i need to know about Project Phase 2 Im working on and the situation/relstionship in general…will i see success, will i get what i want?

1 Like