What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Wow! Thanks alot

1 Like

Bump

I’d love to have 5 and 7 again please! :sparkles:

1 Like

@anon10524665

Both cards mention diet and lifestyle change! And Raphael’s card mentions calling Michael to cut cords.
Also the pages # 70-71 60-61 feels like the start of something.

1 Like

Thank you so much! This is accurate and helpful. :sparkles:

1 Like

May I please have another reading? Thank you

1 Like

#1 and #5 please when you get the time

1 Like

@Healing_Heart

The answers you seek are in your dreams.

2 Likes

@A.n.o.n_09

You are being led by inner guidance, even if you can’t see where it’s taking you, follow it anyway. Connect to earth and stay grounded.

1 Like

Thank you, yes, but I have a hard time remembering my dreams, except for an hour ago, when I just woke from the bojack universe, and had a anthopromophic gf, that was… a horse, no unicorns though. Thank you again

1 Like

Wow!
Thanks @MiKu

1 Like

4 and 5 when you get the time please

1 Like

Can j have one reading plz

1 Like

@A.n.o.n_09

You are overworking yourself, and you need to find a balance! A happy news is coming your way! Listen to your feelings.

1 Like

Hey ! Can I have 2 and 4 ? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

@sensitiveman

You might be facing a challenging situation! See it for what it is! It might be an apportunity in disguise! Find out what small details you might be missing! You will get the outcome that you desire soon!

Hi @MiKu thanks for offering this to us. When you have the time can I please have a reading based on 4 and 9.

1 Like

@Podmacbato

Answers are coming to you through your intuition and dreams! You don’t need to go through your current challenges alone! Keep up the good work! You are building a better life for yourself

i saw on your deck list you have one with Archangel Michael is that correct?

1 Like

Thank you ! I am in a little mess with spirits so does it mean that I am doing good and is this with dreams and intuition methaforicaly?

1 Like