What music do you play while doing rituals or meditating? - Ritual Music Thread

I noticed there is a “cool music thread”, but from what I’ve seen, it doesn’t talk about music for rituals or magick overall, that’s why I wanted to create this thread. But let’s get straight to the point:

I find that sound is really important to set the right mood in order to perform rituals or simply meditate, but to be more specific, I’m talking about music.

Depending on the aim of the ritual, I look for dark ambient music or relaxing ambient music.
But I wanted to ask the magicians of this forum as well, so:
What music do you play while doing rituals or meditating to set the right mood?

3 Likes

Diffrent music has diffrent meanings and invoces diffrent feeling for ritual work.

Music | Grobar (bandcamp.com)
Music | Michael Idehall (bandcamp.com)
Mephorash - Sanguinem (Video Premiere | Censored) - YouTube
Reinkaos - YouTube
Silverdimmans Återsken - YouTube
Mephorash - 1557 - Rites of Nullification (Full Album) - YouTube
Black Dragon - YouTube
Den Förstfödde - YouTube

1 Like

I like jazz

We already have a ritual music thread:

2 Likes

That’s news to me. Just peeped the link. No wonder I didn’t know we had such a thread it’s last post was about 4 years ago.

2 Likes

I really like this.

1 Like

Oh, my bad.
Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

This song is actually amazing! Thanks for sharing this!
I can see why you like it! :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah that really is sweet isn’t it. I’m glad you like it.:grin::grin::+1::+1:

1 Like

Not music but any droned sound like a sitar doind the same chords all the time. Also, white noise.

Depending on which spirit I work with for example I have 72 knock knock beats of the Goetia made by Nineveh Shadarach.
You can play the beat of a specific spirit you want to evoke and 5 to 10 minutes later the spirit will be present. You could feel its presence. Easy as fuck

1. Vampirism and Saturnian cursing - Masked Ball by Jocelyn Pook (Eyes Wide Shut OST)
  2. Martian cursing - 7 Words by Deftones
  3. Venusian magick - Froot by MARINA
  4. Ascension meditation - Colouring of Pigeons by The Knife.
2 Likes

7 Words is the perfect curse song

1 Like