What love spell for my complicated love situation

Hello there,I am in desperate situation and i suffer from love.
I have met a guy (I am also a guy) and I’m in love with him,he likes me too but he leaves the town in 3months and probably I’ll never see him again and that’s why he is afraid of falling in love with me and he avoids me so he won’t hurts his feelings, but i really want him and i want to be with him even for these 3months, I want to make a relationship with him and i want to try it and risk it, and i want him to think more positive and give us a chance, i want him to let himself fall in love with me.And if this thing is going well i’m even thinking of going with him when he leaves, if he wants it too. But today he told me that he is afraid of our feelings and dont want to risk it, he probably wont contact me for a few days, he wants space, and i told him that i wont text him until he feels ready. But i really want him and im afraid i’ll lose him. Do you think i can do a love spell to make him think of us and give us a chance?i want him so badly and i know deep down he wants it too,

Please give me your advice, what love spell can i do? i dont have much time,i must do it quickly, and also i only have experience with simple spells like petition paper with hoodoo oils and candles but it didnt had any results, i need something more powerfull :confused:

give this a try

2 Likes

Thank you a lot!! That means a lot for me, do you know how much time it takes until the spell works? It takes more than 2weeks or it depends?

it depends. With magick, you never really know how long its going to take until you do the ritual and wait to see what happens

1 Like

I would think hard if you really want to be in relationship in which you would never know if your partner’s love is genuine or only because you cast a spell.
I don’t do them for that reason and I have seen them turn into stalker situations.

I know that he likes me and maybe he even is in love with me already, but he thinks with his mind and not his heart, he is afraid of being heartbroken and so he hesitates to start something with me when he knows that in 3months we will possibly break up. So i just want him to invest in us and fall in love deeper without being afraid

1 Like

In that case I would use the search function of the forum, look trough them and decide which one feels right to you. Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

i searched a lot and i tried to summon Amon for his help also Sallos, but i’m thinking that maybe my solution isnt to make him love me more but instead try to change his mind and make him consider giving us a chance and remove these thoughts that he has, that we shouldnt be together because he will leave the country soon.Do you think that Amon and Sallos can help him to think otherwise and make him love me more or i need another demon to remove these thoughts and influence him ?

1 Like

help me please,
I was with a girl I love for 10 years, we broke up in November 2018, because her sister has divided us, she has a great influence on her
she convinced her not to be, I’m afraid because another man is trying to get her, I don’t want to lose her.
I tried to make spells but I can’t, can someone please help, make magic for me? Or can you join together to make a spell? , make magic lust love to attract her so much and couldn’t be without love or binding love spell? need a photo? or names? or date of birth?
please do magic for me? it is possible’? please !!

please help me, i am clueless and running my time

I do not know well English I from Europe I translated the text through google translate, thank you for your understanding

Ok, so i did the powerful love ritual and i also asked Sallos, Dantalion, Amon and Asmodeus to make my man return to me, and after 1month that we stopped talking he finally texted me last night because of the Orthodox Easter, and he told me Happy Easter. I think our demons did their best because I was so amazed and surprised that he finally texted me again. But now what I have to do? Should i ask him to see him again in person or should i play the cool role and just talk him casually? It would be a good opportunity to make a bolder move and propose him to see him? And it would be good to make a lust spell?

Can you draw the heartagram on the floor

Can you draw it on the floor

Welcome @Wyndy. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Careful with love spells. You might get more than you bargained for.

How exactly you did it specially with spell chantse (Name of Both people) do you included your name here or just his name??