What kinds of music do the gods, goddesses amd demons etc like?

Fair enough. I misunderstood what you were getting at. Any advice on how to develop my “clairs” as you call them then?

I see. Do you have any further advice on the development of clairsentience?

Through things like scanning which is composed of inner awareness and outer awareness. Inner is awareness of your energy, your energy body, your energy feel, smell, sound, etc. outer is everything existing externally from you, the ambient energy around you, the energy of others, objects, etc.

1 Like

Well, there is a lot I learned from my succubus regarding this (clairsentience). Sometimes, by her simply not doing what I’m asking her and waiting until I understand what she wants me to do lol

I could write probably a lot about it in detail. But in a short summary:

It’s a lot about learning to relax, more than what people usually call “relaxing”. Allow your body to perceive even the tiniest of sensations and don’t put it away as being nothing. That tiny thing that felt like almost nothing but you noticed, may be an entity which tries to make you become more sensitive to their interaction. It’s a lot about learning your own body too and discerning what is your body (like blood flow, which we can perceive if we learn to silence ourselves) or an external sensation. Especially this may be tricky at beginning… blood flow in our body may very well cause movements and such throughout our body and when you first learn to perceive these, you may misinterpret them for spirit interactions. However, a spirit may do use those in some way, to make you more perceiving to her, as mine did at some point and then later move away from this. It’s tricky at some point… but like I said, it’s all about learning and feeling the tiniest thing, silencing your mind from everything so you can start sensing things, which you would otherwise not. Takes a lot of patience and time too.

Go ask them.Done :smiley:

Not currently an option.

@thejimy and @anon48079295 Thanks.

Music that is usually played in their worship or specific to them , Christianity , hymns , Norse Gods Viking music , etc

The first time I met Lilith, and she asked me about my interests, I asked her what kind of music she liked most. And she said metal. (I didn’t expect lol)

\m/ Right on! \m/

I like Lillith better now LOL

In fact, anybody who knows any demons, angels, gods, goddesses etc that are down with metal, feel free to list them in the replies, because I LOVE metal.

Hip hop as well.

Dvar
They channel demons. They even safe open about that fact.

1 Like

\m/ Cool! Thanks!