What kind of spells require grave yard dirt?

I would also pray to Papa Legba and to your ancestors for help, guidance and protection.

1 Like

Good start. How is your smudge banishing technique? If not, standard banishing can be fine. LBRP and BRH are a great start, followed by a smudge banishing (this is different than ceremonial smudging). Also, regularly burning incense all over your home can be a deterrent to negative energies and entities.

1 Like

I called upon the elements and burned sage. Also lit some incense. Thatā€™s all I didā€¦

1 Like

Well see what happens. That could be enough to knock it out of the park. If not, you have a wide array of people here to bounce ideas off of should you need to step it up. Also, you said your health is deteriorating. Is a doctorā€™s visit an option for you? I canā€™t in good conscience advocate magick without touting the merits of mundane solutions as well.

2 Likes

I have been taking medication for a long time. So itā€™s not just a physical thingā€¦ And despite all of these pills, I donā€™t seem to get better. I have seen too many hospitals and doctorsā€¦ sigh

1 Like

"In performing a ritual floor washing for the general spiritual cleansing and purification of a home or place or business, to take off harmful witchcraft spells, and to clear away spiritual messes, the major directive i used to be given was to start at the back of the premises and end by washing outward at the front doorstep. That crucial area is usually given an extra-thorough scrubbing and it may also be swept while wet and sprinkled with salt, especially if the intent is to keep away evil visitors.
The earliest floor washes were made by mixing salt with or without added saltpeter, washing soda, ammonia, turpentine, lye, or herbs (such as Devilā€™s Shoestring) to get rid of evil influences, or mixing diluted urine (chamber lye) in water, with or without added sugar, salt, saltpeter, blueing, or herbs (such as Cinnamon or Vanilla), to draw in customers, money, and love. There are almost as many recipes for these down-home floor-wash combinations as there are people to tell them ā€“ most calling for three ingredients plus water ā€“ and they are often used in combination with a fore-day incense fumigation of the premises to enhance their beneficial effect.

The most famous of all the old commercial hoodoo home cleaners, herb-based Chinese Wash, is the only spiritual supply of its type i know that does not derive from a condition oil and which is rarely used for personal bathing, although some people do employ it that way, and there is no reason not to. I believe it dates back to the 19th century, and although it may have begun as a simple floor wash to which magical power was later adduced, it is now the ā€œgold standardā€ of spiritual floor, wall, and door step washes. The old slogan says it best: "Clear away that evil mess with Chinese Wash!"
In the early 20th century the New Orleans formula called Van Van Oil was often diluted in water for use as a floor wash. It contains essentially the same herbs as Chinese Wash and it was also used for scrubbing the door step to keep away evil and to change oneā€™s luck. By the 1930s, specially prepared Van Van Floor Wash was being sold by suppliers, and from there it was a short leap to create floor washes from all of the popular ā€œconditionā€ oils. The same mineral crystals used for bathing can be mixed up for washing floors. Some sellers also make up concentrated liquid bath and floor wash compounds. "

1 Like

I use a mixture of van van with sage and a road opening herb blend i got at the sacred grove store. Brewed in hot water then added it to my swiffer wet jet canister i cleaned out. Been working pretty well. Do about 2-3 times a year for maintenance.

2 Likes