What I've learned so far about gods ;)

1.) they are well some of them are like us and from what I’ve come to notice is that there are a lot of them like a lot my theory on how they came to be worshiped. so much some of them in the beginning were Demons and where worshiped as gods then demonized to suit our twisted culture and also that on our planet we have frequent alien visitation whether it be from pleadians or other alien species whether they be malevolent of benevolent .

2.) I do know that they desire the things that we do when evoking them even though I don’t ( because I’m 15 and it’s hard acquiring materials ) the simple hand gestures coach sitting these things they want to feel atleast some of them the reason being is that they are extremely powerful beings and they always want excersise there abilities and they do crave to feel the physical sensations we do ( I heard this or read this from some grimoire correct me if I’m wrong :wink:

3.) this is about me lol but my dark god name is tetragon and I decided to either become the god of dreams or war ? Either one I’m fine but I’m still working on my ascent my vision is still strong and my ambition is burning every minute I catch myself I’m thinking of my ascent so yeah guys :wink:

[quote=“terry the Asura, post:1, topic:6008”]1.) they are well some of them are like us and from what I’ve come to notice is that there are a lot of them like a lot my theory on how they came to be worshiped. so much some of them in the beginning were Demons and where worshiped as gods then demonized to suit our twisted culture and also that on our planet we have frequent alien visitation whether it be from pleadians or other alien species whether they be malevolent of benevolent .

2.) I do know that they desire the things that we do when evoking them even though I don’t ( because I’m 15 and it’s hard acquiring materials ) the simple hand gestures coach sitting these things they want to feel atleast some of them the reason being is that they are extremely powerful beings and they always want excersise there abilities and they do crave to feel the physical sensations we do ( I heard this or read this from some grimoire correct me if I’m wrong :wink:

3.) this is about me lol but my dark god name is tetragon and I decided to either become the god of dreams or war ? Either one I’m fine but I’m still working on my ascent my vision is still strong and my ambition is burning every minute I catch myself I’m thinking of my ascent so yeah guys ;)[/quote]

Terry,please,I beg of thee,go and start performing evocations.

Being 15 is not an excuse to not get into evocation. I’ve been doing it for the past year or so,and I just turned 15.

Prior to that I’ve done sigil magick, which is where you’ll start.

Lady Eva,or whoever else,can you please put a link for EA’s newsletter on sigil magick?Im on vacation,all.this is coming from my phone.

Open the sigil of a spirit you wish to become more like(you’ve mentioned Azazel)and write 5 questions.

When it’s open,ask the first questions and write down the thoughts thst pop into your head. Try to keep the TGS you entered into and keep writing.

You may think it’s your own thoughts,but that’s crazy talk. The truth is that it’s some powerful ancient.god!

Even if they’re talking about mpdern stuff or using fancy syntax keep in mind.

Get a step ahead of your mind and say:“This is silly and won’t work, but I’m still a kid and I’ll play the game.”

This telks the analytical mind:“take a break”

Ask the spirit to stay with you and each time you do this and accomplush your goals the momentum will build,the spirit’s presence will magnify until you feek you HAVE TO evoke him/her. Like that itch that just needs to be scratched.

You’ve mentioned that you listen to the Book of Azazel audiobook and own Works of Darkness. Both contain evocatiom instructions.

Finally,the last chapter of Works of Darkness contains an.intense exercise,the
Lost Art of Devotion. I’m.sure it would work miracles for your relationship with tge spirit un question but be sure to hide the cross amd stuff.well.

[quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:6008”]Get a step ahead of your mind and say:“This is silly and won’t work, but I’m still a kid and I’ll play the game.”

This telks the analytical mind:“take a break”[/quote]

^ This. IMO this is why those of us who started young often have an advantage, but people of any age can recapture it.

Also, please taken on board these recent wise words from NariusV:

[quote=“NariusV, post:4, topic:6004”]Whether the entity is real, or an egregore, thought form, nature spirit, god, demon, etc. Does it really matter?

To some people it does matter, in that case I would classify them more as a religious devotee than a magician. The difference being that the devotee is only willing to work with specific classes of spirits, that align with their (rigid) beliefs. A magician on the other hand will focus more on pragmatic results, and use whatever is necessary to achieve the result.[/quote]

Keep a log of work done, and then update it with results, just so you know whatever you’re doing is working, and can maybe begin to see patterns for what does and doesn’t work for you. But yeah. let go of worrying about what’s real, that’s deadly.

Here’s the newsletter: The 7 Steps For Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want.

Thankyou arcane as always I’m grateful :wink:

Thanyou lady Eva you both are helping me In many ways I’m really grateful :wink:

okay, now my two cents.

Evocation can be performed very simply.
There is a reason that there are two circles around the goetic sigil, it’s because
the circle conceals the power, so if you so desire, you can pull over evoking straight into the sigil’s circle, without a big mat or anything; on a simple piece of paper because it doesn’t need to be big if you want the demon to manifest.
Also, if you use the formula ZAZAS ZAZAS NASATANADA ZAZAS at least three times before the summoning it will always be heard, even without ancient formulas.

And consider opening up gateways as well. Qlippothic, or course, the currents from the Tree of Death should be able to guide you to where you need to be.

Good luck.

Thankyou im actually about to make a post right now concerning something being attached to me lol stay tuned

Why does everyone keep ignoring the disclaimer that says you must be 18 or older to join and enter this forum?

Dunno, I asked Timothy about this at the end of last year and he said to allow it, and that “No law in any way prohibits minors from participation on a forum. The 18+ rule stands for ordering, and even then we cannot enforce it in any way. We post the age requirement to give an impression that we possess a spirit of adulthood rather than adolescence.”

So long as people can manage that (and heaven knows we’ve had enough adults on here behave like brats and babies) then that’s the guideline we’re using for now. :slight_smile:

Members like Euoi and Arcane have made many insightful and intelligent contributions despite their stated ages, so that’s also a factor. If any member on here has concerns about another member, which includes about their posts or any PMs received, please raise it with a moderator, and we’ll look into it.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:9, topic:6008”]Dunno, I asked Timothy about this earlier this year and he said to allow it, and that “No law in any way prohibits minors from participation on a forum. The 18+ rule stands for ordering, and even then we cannot enforce it in any way. We post the age requirement to give an impression that we possess a spirit of adulthood rather than adolescence.”

So long as people can manage that (and heaven knows we’ve had enough adults on here behave like brats and babies) then that’s the guideline we’re using for now. :slight_smile:

Members like Euoi and Arcane have made many insightful and intelligent contributions despite their stated ages, so that’s also a factor. If any member on here has concerns about another member, which includes about their posts or any PMs received, please raise it with a moderator, and we’ll look into it.[/quote]

I’d have to look into it but I think some states have laws concerning teaching spirituality to minors. Regardless as much as Euoi and Arcane have contributed I think their parents are cool enough to let them explore their spirituality. They seem pretty book smart imo.

edit I think parents can sue if someone is mentoring them without their consent or something along the lines of this.

That’s something to take up with Timothy direct I think, remember though that no-one here is able to verify age, and that if I said I was 13 or 89, it would be impossible to check, let alone liase with parents etc.

I did raise it with Timothy because we had a few intros that mentioned being under 18 in their intros late last year, and since this isn’t my forum (I’m only a volunteer mod) he, as co-owner of BALG along with E.A., is the decision maker.

If anyone has concerns about working 1-2-1 with people, ask them their age via PM or something maybe?

That’s something to take up with Timothy direct I think, remember though that no-one here is able to verify age, and that if I said I was 13 or 89, it would be impossible to check, let alone liase with parents etc.

I did raise it with Timothy because we had a few intros that mentioned being under 18 in their intros earlier this year, and since this isn’t my forum (I’m only a volunteer mod) he, as co-owner of BALG along with E.A., is the decision maker.

If anyone has concerns about working 1-2-1 with people, ask them their age via PM or something maybe?[/quote]

I think that would be the best bet. I don’t really see a problem with it anyways.

First of all,having two people as amazing as C.J.Lee,and Lady Eva, call me smart and insightful makes me feel very warm and fuzzy and happy.

And I was going to say that.The law doesn’t accept magick as real,so Lady Eva can’t just scry out every forum member’s age.And that’s more or less the only way she has to verify age.

I can come here,and claim I’m James Corden,and that I want you two on the Late Late Show.

And sure,that could be possible…but the odds of it being real are dubious.From what I know of James,he would not be so blunt.

And like LAdy Eva said,EA and Timothy are the decision makers,with the latter being more involved with the forums.And Timothy,is the most anarchistic person out there.Think about that for a moment.

Many people are going to say we don’t have life experiences and stuff.And you’re absolutely right.That’s also one of our biggest advantages.

Besides the obvious fact that starting when you’re younger(or possibly when you’re already very old),makes your connections to the other side better,not having that many expectations on the world may be helpful.

Believing a job is harder to come by than anything else in the world naturally screws up a spell.The magician works out that kink in ritual,knowing the world is his.But how about starting out without that mindset in the first place?

As for my parents being very cool and letting my practice magick,you’re certainly sadly mistaken.

My parents aren’t very religious,they’re both agnostics who haven’t parted much with their Muslim faiths.

And to be honest,they’re very much into religion,without spirituality…Which is to say,believing in God,believing in Quranic laws,divine retribution,etc,

But not believing prayer or fasting does anything to this world,not believing that Islam can change the world around them.

The rest of my family,is zealously Muslim.And I find it a lot healthier to practice magick in secrecy.

In part,the broom closet adds a form of novelty to me,that makes every ritual and meditation more exciting.

The people around me know of my dubious religious choices.When I was young,I changed religions every month or so.

The occultist within does come out,on occasions.My friends do sometimes joke about me being Satan’s spawn or whatever else,and I do have an eerie smile.

I also come out,saying stuff like Satanists are atheists with a fancy hedonistic philosophy,not devil-worshipers,but those kinds of things almost always gets forgotten.

With that all in mind,being a magical kid in the broom closet really has helped me tailor my system.If I need to consecrate kitchen knives EVERY TIME I use them,I’m pretty darn good at consecrating things.

[quote=“Arcane, post:13, topic:6008”]First of all,having two people as amazing as C.J.Lee,and Lady Eva, call me smart and insightful makes me feel very warm and fuzzy and happy.

And I was going to say that.The law doesn’t accept magick as real,so Lady Eva can’t just scry out every forum member’s age.And that’s more or less the only way she has to verify age.

I can come here,and claim I’m James Corden,and that I want you two on the Late Late Show.

And sure,that could be possible…but the odds of it being real are dubious.From what I know of James,he would not be so blunt.

And like LAdy Eva said,EA and Timothy are the decision makers,with the latter being more involved with the forums.And Timothy,is the most anarchistic person out there.Think about that for a moment.

Many people are going to say we don’t have life experiences and stuff.And you’re absolutely right.That’s also one of our biggest advantages.

Besides the obvious fact that starting when you’re younger(or possibly when you’re already very old),makes your connections to the other side better,not having that many expectations on the world may be helpful.

Believing a job is harder to come by than anything else in the world naturally screws up a spell.The magician works out that kink in ritual,knowing the world is his.But how about starting out without that mindset in the first place?

As for my parents being very cool and letting my practice magick,you’re certainly sadly mistaken.

My parents aren’t very religious,they’re both agnostics who haven’t parted much with their Muslim faiths.

And to be honest,they’re very much into religion,without spirituality…Which is to say,believing in God,believing in Quranic laws,divine retribution,etc,

But not believing prayer or fasting does anything to this world,not believing that Islam can change the world around them.

The rest of my family,is zealously Muslim.And I find it a lot healthier to practice magick in secrecy.

In part,the broom closet adds a form of novelty to me,that makes every ritual and meditation more exciting.

The people around me know of my dubious religious choices.When I was young,I changed religions every month or so.

The occultist within does come out,on occasions.My friends do sometimes joke about me being Satan’s spawn or whatever else,and I do have an eerie smile.

I also come out,saying stuff like Satanists are atheists with a fancy hedonistic philosophy,not devil-worshipers,but those kinds of things almost always gets forgotten.

With that all in mind,being a magical kid in the broom closet really has helped me tailor my system.If I need to consecrate kitchen knives EVERY TIME I use them,I’m pretty darn good at consecrating things.[/quote]

On the topic of James Corden, it’s his birthday! Happy birthday James!

just in case saw and are curious i removed i post because i was being negative
and nothing else.