What is your thoughts about Lilith?

You have shared a lot about your experience with Azazel, Belial and other male spirits of the higher hierarchy, but you rarely talked about the female counterparts.

What is your thoughts about Lilith? Have you evoked her? If so, what did you learn from her energy?

As I see it, and experienced, Lilith is a force to be reckoned with. A great teacher, protector with deep motherly instinct to those she choose to work with. She might be infamous for her darker forms in her presence and most people freak out and stop working with her. But she also have a lighter, divine personality within her, which can be revealed and awaken to whom she see “deserves” it.

Even though she’s been shortly written about in the Bible, she is much older than that. She is mentioned in the Mesopotamian religion, which came before Christianity.

I’m curious of your thoughts of the Goddess Lilith. And if you haven’t experienced her, have you ever given thoughts about evoking her?

7 Likes

Lilith is the the first being to come into my life and pull me away from the traditional path and religion. From the very beginning she guided me into releasing fear, opening my mind and viewing things from a totally different point of view. Not only did she introduce me to this new and exciting world she helped me attain many things that helped better my life. Things that were impossible to reach without her help. Lilith is everything to me.

4 Likes

She is a incredible and powerful divine feminine force I personal have had great benefits from working with her

Working in qlipoth with Lilith have put myself in devastating experience, change my point of view of Cristian and submision.
Liberate my kundalini and phisic problems become…
I have become mad in period a lot of mentale ocd become…a true hell to become more stronger.
Very hard experience so hard not for all.
Not Easy way.put in discussion all aspect of your Life

She seems pretty chill. Doesnt talk much. She is direct and to the point. Shows doesn’t tell

I didnt invoke her. I jusy did thr work and she showed up to help me awakening my dragon fire.

I still have to training and work with it. But she gave me the necessary experince to use it

I don’t exactly know what the right terminology for this is, ‘shadow’ might cover part of it but I had a period of time in my late 30’s where I really felt like I’d eaten so many betrayals across the board that I was deeply concerned that I’d be going somewhere dark, even against my will. That’s when my Hermetic studies kicked in and I asked myself who knew that territory? That’s where I decided to work with her, although I also had hints that certain thing happened in dreams, suggestion to fantasy of various kinds, etc. through my childhood and 20’s that I had a feeling I was just going to making explicit what had previously been implicit.

My first impression of her when I really meditated on having a conversation - being that she interacts with our image making machinery she can show up in all kinds of ways - she showed up as white and black flame, almost like a comic book goth girl with the intellect adjacent to that of Thoth. Other times as I worked with her in darker aspects, I think of the black-haired vs. red-haired motifs as something like Albanian Lilith vs. Irish Lilith and I tend to see her more in the former way. I also think of the actress who played the ‘doctor’ from Serbian Film seemed to embody that aspect in her performance pretty well.

This might sort of drift into my own cosmology but I think that has a lot to do with how I relate to the path. I see the Qliphoth more as the ‘Tree of Matter’ rather than Tree of Death, in that these are agencies whose specific competence is with this level of vibration as well as lower frequencies. I remember in my teens someone told me to listen to some cd’s by Silvia Brown (probably not a name that shows up on BALG often) and it was interesting to hear her roughly say ‘15 planes’ and pretty much say seven up, seven down (obvious kabbalistic connection there), and at the seventh of the downward Lilith manages the stuff that needs to be quarantined or recycled, so it’s sort of like a spiritual Level 7 biology lab (if you really want to go wild - it’s a bit like claiming she’s the superintendent of Tartarus). That read of her somewhat crystalized and set me to set her up as a divine agency and celestial Waste Management. I get the sense that, like Hecate, she also watches over the outcast, dejected, and vulnerable and - being neurodivergent - I live a somewhat liminal life. As it is to be a dweller on the threshold they’re there and they help keep as many of the challenges as possible positive-sum if you’re working on them.

My biggest concern with dealing with gods and goddesses was the sense that if the contact wasn’t vetted in some substantial way that I’d either treat them like they’re imaginary or, playing it too cautious, treat them like really powerful and high-status humans. I got the sense that they (gods and goddesses) are so much larger than us that they see us more like puppies or cats and it’s hard for us to offend them from that perspective.

The other thing, when I think of Lilith in the WM role, I also can’t help but think about how much people like Daniel Schmachtenberger and Liv Boeree are talking so much about Slate Star Codex’s ‘Meditations on Moloch’ which is Scott Alexander outlining the whole ecosystem of multipolar traps. Liv was talking to Daniel about who would be the god of positive-sum games rather than negative sum games and he brought up a Greek ‘Eu-’ term that’s slipping my mind right now, but I think if Lilith actually does serve that regulatory role - she might actually be one to talk to and even work with on that.

1 Like

She is absolutely amazing!!! Mother , lover, and best friend. I have NvR in my life felt a love as strong as hers nor have i ever felt love for anyone of anything so strong about her
She brightens my day everyday, i have learned so much from her. Lessons and blessings, she found me in a dark spot. She tore me down just to build me back up. She has showered me with many gifts. Material, Spiritual, basically all across the bored.
Along with the rest tho too. The unconditional love she gives off is absolute there is no other then hers.
I work with many, she has brought fourth many others into my life to help me, build me and make me who i am today.
Im very Grateful for her along with all the rest that i know that are with and the ones i dont know but i know are with me as well.

Have a beautiful blessed be day!!!
Love Peace & Serenity

1 Like

Her sphere in the Qliphoth is very “no non-sense”. I was told to get my discipline together before passing through to lower spheres

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

Really? Fascinating. How far along are you in your Qliphoth journey? Any insights?

1 Like

Lol. Not far. I actually jusy did the 7 day draconian iniation as a test drive.

Powerful stuff

So im just scratching thr surface

1 Like

Is that in the draconion workbook by asenath mason?

1 Like

Yup. Though you can apply for the 7 day self iniation for the temple

1 Like

Lilith used to send a little Pixie to talk with me, when I talked with her for the first time she says the Pixie came from her.

She was very strict when I first met her, but now she’s mellow with me. The first offerings she asked for was various makeup, but it turned out she wanted them for me. She was teaching me beauty hacks. :3

Later on the Pixie turned in to a Succubus and hangs out with me from time to time. Lilith said speak with the Succubus in event she was busy.

I haven’t experienced any tough love, Lilith stands up for me and says I am one of her children.

1 Like

What is a pixie? Kinda like a nymph?

It looked like a little cheerful fairy, had a cute little blue dress and red hair.

1 Like

I dont mind the tough love approach. But i admit. Her directlness isnt what i would call tough love.

I don’t know i would call myself “her child” but i find her respectable. Not in the feminist way

I havw also learned things about sex magic. That is it isnt about sex. Bur learning to channel sexual energy.

I guess people call that tantra?

She’s the bees knees! :honeybee: She is the mother I never had, and never knew I needed. She is my guardian, teacher and friend. Hopefully, one day she too will be a lover.

This sums up my feelings (and experience) brilliantly!!

1 Like

Absolutely. And I’m always amused that all those intense feelings, ALL the things they tried to teach me about the false jehova god and how I should relate to him but were CLEARLY bullshit I have now experienced a hundred-fold in the infernal and awe inspiring embrace of Lilith.

2 Likes