What Is Your Legacy?

My legacy is to take the mantle of a high daemon or angel (def got the deep healing energy of a daemon like Buer), give forth my health and love to those who truly need it and finally, live the rest of my time on this plane of existence as a witchy mother who lives peacefully with her black priest husband out of the way from all that society business to help what’s left of nature enjoy it’s time healthily and happily.

2 Likes

My legacy is to create pieces of art that inspire those to create as well, opening doors for them that they thought they couldn’t open because of a multitude of limitations. I kinda see that legacy in bloom at times, when I go to conventions and talk to kids and their parents about sculpting or toy making, encouraging them to create more and do it themselves! I also do this at a (current) monetary loss, as i charge far less than alot of other independent toy makers, because I don’t think its right to charge an arm and a leg (which is funny since you can rip off the figures I make heads and arms :stuck_out_tongue: )

I also meditate and try to put a positive energy into the figures, a part of me and my enthusiasm into them as to maybe give others that bit of a push!

3 Likes

I’ll race you to The Golden Throne, first one that accomplished it gets to keep the skull.

1 Like

My legacy is whatever I decide it to be.

I don’t have one! Talent, or thing I’m supposed to provide to the world.

Though, everyone is leaving behind their digital information, so, that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know, I’ve been thinking about this, I don’t really know. I’m the guy that’s in the background pulling strings to be honest. Or the guy that can literally be everything else. I’m sort of like Sokka from the Last Airbender.

Making an impact on other people’s lives by reminding them who they are. Giving them hope, showing kindness, encouraging them to be the best version of themselves. Bringing laughter.

I started my path when I was 8, I’m now 24, I am by no means a dark magician or follow the LHP or anything like that honestly. I practice what I practice just because I want to I dont consider myself a all that. However, as for a legacy I can’t really say I don’t really care enough to leave a legacy behind in a general means, however. If I were to become a father any legacy I did manage to leave behind would be a personal family one of my practices past down to him/her. Nothing fancy though.

1 Like

My Legacy is a '93 model (Subaru Legacy)! Kidding aside, my actual legacy is being an ineffable being of infinite power and waking countless dreaming gods to their full godhood through my own capricious brand of madness.

1 Like

Legacy? Outside of doing what I can to strengthen my family, I have no idea. I tend not to dwell on the future so we will see when the time comes

Reviving a semi-dead post, sorry amigos.

I’m super late to the party here but I appreciate the absolute poetic-ness of this. :heart:

I like to believe that my adventures into the unknown can contribute to the collective knowledge pool.

I also feel like every person I meet I have some sort of “lesson” to teach, sometimes being something as dumb as ‘be kind’ or something. A lot of times these days I’ve spent time trying to convince people they are valuable and loved. Rather ironic when it’s something I seem to struggle with most days (kinda ties back to that collective, since we all grow together).

I believe my legacy is one of building up others, though sometimes to a fault. I like to believe I’m someone whose legacy is one of pushing the boundaries of reality and division, in the esoteric arts and otherwise.

I just hope I get enough information and share it somewhere so that someone else can continue my journey if I never make it to the end and get this “ultimate answer.” (Honestly, this has bothered me a lot lately.)

1 Like

My Legacy is to be the most powerful being and i want to be feared by my enemies, i want Christians to fear me. I want to build an army and destroy whoever wants to destroy me. They don’t have to be all demons to be in my army. When i was little i wanted the universe to be all mine. I shall be that one god that nobody wouldn’t want to fight. I want everyone to have a good time in my universe. Some of you guys may see me as destructive but i’m trying to build something maybe not in this dimension but i will in the astral realm. Right now i’m trying to be a powerful as much as i can.

I will be the king of kings.
the fool of fools.

a lone wolf who wanders restlessly in the astral to do good.

I deny my striving to be a god or a living god.
I am not a creator, for a creator creates life.

I’m a hunter who hunts down spiritual Scum and imprisons them somewhere.

I mess with evil spirits and kick their ass.

I am gentle and understanding to ignorant and weak people and spirits.

as I feed on emotional pain, sadness and blind anger to transform them into productive energy, I contribute to the spiritual ecosystem.

My life as a spirit will be an existence of struggles and rewards.

temperamental people will fall in love with me.
Succubus spirits will fall in love with me because I do great deeds in the astral worlds and with humans.
I will anger and provoke the male and female deities.

I want to push my power and my emotions to the limit to trigger a transformation or rather to create a new evolution of spirit.

every whimper and every painful scream will step at my feet up to my dimension and all hearts will be revealed to me, I will eat to heal the souls of all beings.

I am a protector, a guardian, a hunter, a berserker…

if I have nothing to do in my spare time I will seek out the dimension of lust, sexuality and greed to indulge in sexual debauchery with 10,000 succubus women.

after that to make it more traumatic i incarnate again as a stupid human to forget all my glorious victories and achievements and the hearts i broke, maybe every now and then i have 1 or 10 succubus women by my side to accompany me.

1 Like